Trump will never win over most Jewish voters... OPEN THREAD

Absolutely not. I was just getting to that. You are in violation of these, just to name a few:

1) Ad Hominem
2) Feigning Ignorance or False Pretense of Nonunderstanding
3) Proselyt......

<snipped. TL, DR>

.... q) proof by compositional error, including bigotry or racism.

... so chew on that. Hey, I forgot, what sock am I using now? Would you let me know? Your credenza is waiting for you.

Thanks for your list, INT. I knew you were so proud of your manifesto that you couldn't resist sharing your work. Thank you, sir. I just won a PM bet.
smiley-wavey.gif

4ei9dk.jpg

Hardly, when their numbers are in the double-digits. Surely you must realize that when you talk about the "Alt-Right" you sound like you are talking about Bigfoot. Outside of a handful of people who openly declare themselves to be in the KKK, I have NEVER heard anyone call for a white ethnostate. I have NEVER heard anyone even refer to himself as identifying as "Alt-Right." Anyone has a rational basis for claiming that you must be pulling this out of your azz, like a conspiracy theorist creating some ominous but totally fictitious "common enemy" to rally others to "the cause."

The difference between Bigfoot and the Alt-Right is that we actually have tons of videos with Alt-Righters talking about their beliefs. Although after Charlottesville, a lot of Alt-Righters started distancing themselves from the label. Typical Faschists.
As for you never hearing about the Alt-Right, I'm guessing you're a normie who only follows the most mainstream of mainstream politics.

Give me a few links to videos of some high-profile US politicians that are calling for a white ethnostate. Also, point me to a video of Trump calling for a white ethnostate, you know, to garner support from the "Alt-Right."

Obviously Trump can't call for an ethnostate, since then he'd lose most of his funding. Instead, he just says racist things once in a while in order to make his base happy.
Probably the smartest activist in the Alt-Right is Richard Spencer, since he was the first one to realize this. Trump isn't racist or any kind of Nationalist, the racist remarks are just red meat.

The difference between Bigfoot and the Alt-Right is that we actually have tons of videos with Alt-Righters talking about their beliefs. Although after Charlottesville, a lot of Alt-Righters started distancing themselves from the label. Typical Faschists.
As for you never hearing about the Alt-Right, I'm guessing you're a normie who only follows the most mainstream of mainstream politics.

Obviously Trump can't call for an ethnostate, since then he'd lose most of his funding. Instead, he just says racist things once in a while in order to make his base happy.
Probably the smartest activist in the Alt-Right is Richard Spencer, since he was the first one to realize this. Trump isn't racist or any kind of Nationalist, the racist remarks are just red meat.

Word salad. Try English. It works better.

The difference between Bigfoot and the Alt-Right is that we actually have tons of videos with Alt-Righters talking about their beliefs
We have tons of video of Bigfoot and of "Alt-Righters" and it's all blurry and clearly all hoax material.

. Although after Charlottesville, a lot of Alt-Righters started distancing themselves from the label.
Probably all twelve of them.

Which would be who in your guess?

Obviously Trump can't call for an ethnostate,
So you are convinced that he has never called for a white ethnostate yet you expect me to somehow believe that he has. D - I - S - H - O - N - E - S - T - Y

Instead, he just says racist things once in a while in order to make his base happy.
Give me the top three racist things that Trump has said, get the quotes correct and show me you know what "racism" means.

Probably the smartest activist in the Alt-Right is Richard Spencer, since he was the first one to realize this.
So I was off by eleven. There's apparently only one guy in the Alt-Right, yes?

When you have skin in the game, you are free to collect your share. Otherwise, you'd just be a mooche.
That's why I let Bubba mooch. He doesn't mind. He tells me that you didn't scream too much when he bent you over ... probably because of the ball-gag.

That's why I let Bubba mooch. He doesn't mind. He tells me that you didn't scream too much when he bent you over ... probably because of the ball-gag.

Is that what said while you were jerking each other off?.....or was it just you jerking yourself off in a mirror? Is that what you? Talk tough in a mirror and masturbate? Do you do it before or after you post with your socks?

Trump will never win over most Jewish voters?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY JEWISH....................................................JEWS THAT ARE ALMOST JEWS?

HILARIOUS!

Which would be who in your guess?

Politics that are regularly represented on TV. The mainstream media rarely talks about the Alt-Right. Probably the last time they did was the Charlottesville rally. That was so big, that they really had no choice.

So you are convinced that he has never called for a white ethnostate yet you expect me to somehow believe that he has. D - I - S - H - O - N - E - S - T - Y

WTF? When did I say you should believe that he has? I said he never did, because it would hurt his funding.

Give me the top three racist things that Trump has said, get the quotes correct and show me you know what "racism" means.

I'm not going to look up the exact quotes and I don't know what the "top three" are, since that's subjective. But here are three times Trump acted racist. Emphasis on acted, since I don't think Trump is actually racist.
He said the Squad should "go back to their countries."
He said Jeb Bush probably supports illegal immigration because his wife is a Mexican.
When told that a judge ruled against him, Trump dismissed it by saying "he's a Mexican judge."

Politics that are regularly represented on TV.
Which ones specifically are you sure I watch/listen to based on what I write here on JPP? Let's see how good your judgement is.

The mainstream media rarely talks about the Alt-Right.
... nor do they keep us posted on Bigfoot or the health of the Loch Ness monster.

Probably the last time they did was the Charlottesville rally. That was so big, that they really had no choice.
I followed the story. I don't recall "Alt-Right" being mentioned.

I'm not going to look up the exact quotes and I don't know what the "top three" are,
That's what I thought. There aren't any.

... since that's subjective.
The word is "delusional."

He said the Squad should "go back to their countries."
That's countryist. Learn what "racist" means.

He said Jeb Bush probably supports illegal immigration because his wife is a Mexican.
This is multilayered dishonesty.

Did Trump write that or did someone else? Why are you including that in this list? Just because you allow yourself to be totally tooled by the media doesn't mean I do.

By the way, is Jeb Bush's wife an immigrant from another country? Yes or no? Might that influence Jeb Bush's view on immigration? Yes or no? Why did you include this item in your list?

When told that a judge ruled against him, Trump dismissed it by saying "he's a Mexican judge."
This has been hashed and rehashed. It was a court case. Trump employed the optimal strategy. He One is not a racist for employing a strategy in court.

Do you have anything that is actually evidence of racism, i.e. action that negatively impacted a race?

You won't see the relevancy until November 3rd!
I get the distinct impression that you are in for some sort of very rude awakening and that we are going to find you wailing in the streets.

WetDopeyFly-size_restricted.gif

So yes, let's meet up for coffee on November 4, sometime after you have been sedated, to discuss how the election went, how the Jews voted, etc...

Back