Trump's connection to MIT.

QP!

Verified User
Trump, in one of his most unhinged rants yet, once again demonstrates his advancing dementia.

Amongst the numerous rambling, incoherent statement, the type your demented uncle makes that everyone laughs at and ignores is his doozy on 'MIT'.

Trump is certain that because he had an Uncle who was a professor at MIT, 80 years ago, that he somehow has a CONNECTION to MIT that makes his smart. The very way Trump connects those two things PROVES he is not smart, as one does not follow from the other.

Cognitive Decline? Trump Short-Circuits During Bonkers Rant

The former president glitched during a tirade about sharks and batteries.

Full video of dementia rant here.

Other glitches :

- he forgets how to say the word military
- demonstrates his stupidity on how batteries work with his Shark vs Electrocution rant

(inb4 Magats quote Joe stuttering or whispering and cry dementia)

Trump, in one of his most unhinged rants yet, once again demonstrates his advancing dementia.

Amongst the numerous rambling, incoherent statement, the type your demented uncle makes that everyone laughs at and ignores is his doozy on 'MIT'.

Trump is certain that because he had an Uncle who was a professor at MIT, 80 years ago, that he somehow has a CONNECTION to MIT that makes his smart. The very way Trump connects those two things PROVES he is not smart, as one does not follow from the other.

Other glitches :

- demonstrates his stupidity on how batteries work with his Shark vs Electrocution rant

I had an uncle who was a medical professor at Emory, so there is that.
I am also a direct descendent of Merriweather Louis.... so.

Other glitches :

QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp, Another morning with TDS?

Other glitches :

You voted for the dumbest, most senile, corrupt, serial lying assholes to ever sit on in the White House halfwit.

You're not qualified to lecture ANYONE on politics. :palm:

Trump, in one of his most unhinged rants yet,
Trump hasn't made any unhinged rants.

Trump is certain that because he had an Uncle who was a professor at MIT, 80 years ago, that he somehow has a CONNECTION to MIT
That's a connection.

that makes his smart.
Trump did not make this part of what you are asserting. Trump is smart, but not because he is conncted to MIT.

The very way Trump connects those two things PROVES he is not smart,
Your illogic DISPROVES your statement above.

By the way, my connection to my father's university is through my father. You don't see how that works, do you?

Other glitches : - he forgets how to say the word military
All people get tongue-twisted over simple words at some point.

@Everybody, QP! claims that everybody has dementia.

Biden has frequent public displays of serious dementia, not rare mispronunciation issues.

I had an uncle who was a medical professor at Emory, so there is that.
I am also a direct descendent of Merriweather Louis.... so.
Further proof a rotten apple sometimes does fall far from the tree...

MIT, like Harvard, is just minutes outside of Boston in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

In 2020, Donald Trump got 6.6% of the vote in Cambridge...
and I'd like to believe that most of those voters have been rounded up by now.

Other glitches :

What the actual fuck was he going on about there? That was painful. Contrast and compare with this.

MIT, like Harvard, is just minutes outside of Boston in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

In 2020, Donald Trump got 6.6% of the vote in Cambridge...
and I'd like to believe that most of those voters have been rounded up by now.
Commies love rounding up the opposition.

Other glitches :

Trump is such an incompetent moron...it seems incredible that anyone debases him/herself by continuing to support him.

https://www.wgbh.org/news/education-news/2024-05-06-harvard-protesters-face-suspension Looks like they are rounding them up... Is hopefully the campuses are cleaned up by now ...;) (Good late morning, NN...)
Good morning, TOP.

As you know, I'm an Israel supporter and not in league with pro-Palestinian demonstrators.
We Democrats are unfortunately split on that issue.

My point was the mighty 6.6% of the vote that Trump got in the City of Cambridge....
which is a globally recognized bastion of intelligence.

What the actual fuck was he going on about there? That was painful. Contrast and compare with this.

Nothing Biden says, if you read the transcripts even is within the same universe of deranged as compared to reading Trumps comments.

Again a certain group of stupid people think because Trump speaks with bombast and he just rambles thru his mistakes and stupid points without hesitating, that somehow that gives him a pass. It does not.

Good morning, TOP.

As you know, I'm an Israel supporter and not in league with pro-Palestinian demonstrators.
We Democrats are unfortunately split on that issue.

My point was the mighty 6.6% of the vote that Trump got in the City of Cambridge....
which is a globally recognized bastion of intelligence.
I am a supporter of Israel as well... I know the point you were trying to make my point was they're not all that bright if they can't even control their campuses... Which are beautiful by the way... When there isn't chaos... (A very good friend's daughter daughter goes to Holy Cross.. So we get to see lots of photographs from another very pretty campus and Boston...;))

I am a supporter of Israel as well... I know the point you were trying to make my point was they're not all that bright if they can't even control their campuses... Which are beautiful by the way... When there isn't chaos... (A very good friend's daughter daughter goes to Holy Cross.. So we get to see lots of photographs from another very pretty campus and Boston...;))
Holy Cross is indeed quite lovely and a bit on the conservative side for a Boston area school.

Whenever I think of Worcester, I go back to the time I took my then thirteen-year-old daughter and a car full of her friends
to see New Kids on the Block. (That was more than thirty years ago as she's 47 now.)

I don't know why that is what comes to mind,
because I myself had several matches in Worcester.
Instead, though, the town reminds me of that car full of thirteen year old girls.

I obviously didn't go into the auditorium with them.
I gave them money for concession food, and then
I read a magazine in the lobby and heard the screaming in the background.
Even a dad has limits.

• Haha
Reactions: TOP
Holy Cross is indeed quite lovely and a bit on the conservative side for a Boston area school.

Whenever I think of Worcester, I go back to the time I took my then thirteen-year-old daughter and a car full of her friends
to see New Kids on the Block. (That was more than thirty years ago as she's 47 now.)

I don't know why that is what comes to mind,
because I myself had several matches in Worcester.
Instead, though, the town reminds me of that car full of thirteen year old girls.

I obviously didn't go into the auditorium with them.
I gave them money for concession food, and then
I read a magazine in the lobby and heard the screaming in the background.
Even a dad has limits.
I think it's so stinking cute that you sat outside...did they get swag? I have access to a few of these .... You let me know if you need one for your little girl...lol...made out of belts...lolScreenshot_20240611_114235_Facebook.jpg

Back