Trump's connection to MIT.

I think it's so stinking cute that you sat outside...did they get swag? I have access to a few of these .... You let me know if you need one for your little girl...lol...made out of belts...lolView attachment 26947
My girl won't even admit that she went when she was thirteen.
She tries to tell me that I'm making it up.

I look forward to seeing her Sunday.
I don't want to go out to eat.
I love when she cooks for me.
I'm not particularly good at cooking, and the Gestapo can't boil water without burning the pot.
I don't know from where offspring #2's significant culinary skills come.

I'm not particularly good at cooking, and the Gestapo can't boil water without burning the pot.

Just an FYI, that you spelled gazpacho wrong.

7b50hw.jpg

Lol...I bet she'll cook for you If you let her know a bit ahead a time what you'd like... But i'm going to guess she knows... Maybe the skills came from Nonna? (But also ladies in high stress jobs love cooking as therapy... And practice makes perfection)

Trump, in one of his most unhinged rants yet, once again demonstrates his advancing dementia.

Amongst the numerous rambling, incoherent statement, the type your demented uncle makes that everyone laughs at and ignores is his doozy on 'MIT'.

Trump is certain that because he had an Uncle who was a professor at MIT, 80 years ago, that he somehow has a CONNECTION to MIT that makes his smart. The very way Trump connects those two things PROVES he is not smart, as one does not follow from the other.

Full video of dementia rant here.

Other glitches :

- he forgets how to say the word military
- demonstrates his stupidity on how batteries work with his Shark vs Electrocution rant

(inb4 Magats quote Joe stuttering or whispering and cry dementia)
Be sure to let us know when the DOJ declares him too diminished to prosecute, like they did Biden.

Trump, in one of his most unhinged rants yet, once again demonstrates his advancing dementia.

Amongst the numerous rambling, incoherent statement, the type your demented uncle makes that everyone laughs at and ignores is his doozy on 'MIT'.

Trump is certain that because he had an Uncle who was a professor at MIT, 80 years ago, that he somehow has a CONNECTION to MIT that makes his smart. The very way Trump connects those two things PROVES he is not smart, as one does not follow from the other.

Other glitches :

- demonstrates his stupidity on how batteries work with his Shark vs Electrocution rant

That IS a connection to MIT.

Be sure to let us know when the DOJ declares him too diminished to prosecute, like they did Biden.
Why would i engage your lie?

I do love that you know if you use the truth, it does not help you and as such you fabricate a lie. there is little more telling than Magats never being able to use anything true or factual to make their case.

Other glitches :

Nothing unhinged about it.

It is a "connection" in only a way the most stupid of people would try to assert a connection.

So congrats and being that stupid person.
Hardly. It's a legit connection that clearly makes the most stupid of people post asinine threads trying to pretend it's something else.

Biden has such a bad memory his DOJ won't prosecute him. Let that sink in.
Ya but the problem is, is that is lie.

So there is that.

Merrick Garland said the only reason the DoJ did not prosecute Trump directly and left it to a special prosecutor was because Trump was too frail and feeble.

Hardly. It's a legit connection that clearly makes the most stupid of people post asinine threads trying to pretend it's something else.
It's a 'legit connection' for stupid people.

If you, Grok have an uncle who went to Harvard, that in no way is a connection that makes you smarter. A stupid person does not understand that, as you do not. Because you are stupid.

There is a "legit connection" for him to make that argument he is a "good explorer" based on who his family member was.

/GrokLevelStupidity
I remember reading (17 year old) Sacagawea did most/much of the exploring.

Last edited:

They're so funny. My middle daughter, now age 38, went to see the Backstreet Boys, twice. Now she's embarrassed to discuss it. lol

Back