Trump’s enablers in Congress are a fascinating case study of political amnesia

He was the only reason they came to DC

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard,"

Yeah, sounds like a real instigator if you are a brain dead moron. :palm:

200.webp

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard,"

Yeah, sounds like a real instigator if you are a brain dead moron. :palm:

200.webp
You might have a point if he said no other words that day

Go get a transcript of his speech that day
Let’s see you defend all his words

I asked you what words asshat. I read the whole speech. Obviously, you have not. Apparently, you watch MSNBC and then parrot their stupid nonsense here.

This is such a tiresome, lie filled narrative. Trump had NOTHING to do with the protests at the Capitol. He had NOTHING to do with the violence.

There never was an "insurrection" and it is retarded to call it one.

But what I find amusing is the same people who claimed the BLM violence was mostly peaceful now rant about "perceived" violence by others they disagree with.
I’d say that one was classic, “trump had nothing to do with the protests at the Capitol,” guess all those GOP politicians including Mitch, Mike, and Lindsey, to name a few, were all mistaken when they took the time on the floor in Congress to condemn Trump for the events of 1/6

AND? What words did he speak that were bad shit-for-brains?
The Republicans have to get tougher. You're not going to have a Republican Party if you don't get tougher. They want to play so straight. They want to play so, sir, yes, the United States. The Constitution doesn't allow me to send them back to the States. Well, I say, yes it does, because the Constitution says you have to protect our country and you have to protect our Constitution, and you can't vote on fraud. And fraud breaks up everything, doesn't it? When you catch somebody in a fraud, you're allowed to go by very different rules.

So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do. And I hope he doesn't listen to the RINOs and the stupid people that he's listening to.

Back