Trump's flabby egg-shaped physique being disguised by custom tailored suits

Menswear expert explains photo showing collapse of Trump's weight-concealing shoulder pads

Derek Guy, who analyzes men's fashion for national media outlets, wrote in a thread on X that Trump’s “tailoring is done in a way to conceal his weight,” and the padded shoulders are meant to turn his rectangular figure into more of a classical V-shape.

“However, you can only extend the shoulder so much before it starts to collapse,” Guy writes. “Think of what would happen if you extended the shoulder line on a t-shirt or dress shirt—it would just flop on you.”

Guy shared a photo of Trump’s shoulder pads caving in on itself when the Republican presidential nominee sits down.

“The downside of a heavily padded, extended shoulder is that artifice is revealed when you sit like this. Not much you can do about this,” Guy writes. “Padded coats look great when you're standing still, but they can look artificial when you move or sit when your shoulders pitched forward.”

https://www.rawstory.com/trumps-fashion/
You taking over for jerod?

• Haha
Reactions: TOP
You're not the people, you're a small minority of lying idiots with a lying media megaphone.
Harris's real numbers are probably around 17% or less. :rolleyes2:
I will prove to you who THE PEOPLE are!

THE PEOPLE are the ones that are reflected by the polls!

AND AS OF TODAY, THE POLLS REFLECT THAT HARRIS/WALZ is leading in every state that TRUMP WILL NEED TO WIN IN ORDER FOR HIM TO WIN THE ELECTION!

AND, the Democrats have not even had their Convention yet.

Pollsters are already predicting that after the Democratic Convention, the HARRIS/WALZ polls will increase in all of the SWING STATES by as much as 6% to 10%- as it always has done since 1972- with only one exception- in 2004.

History is on our side!

THE TRUTH IS ON OUR SIDE!

DEMOCRACY IS ON OUR SIDE!

REALITY IS ON OUR SIDE!

POPULARITY IS ON OUR SIDE!

THE FUTURE AND THE PAST IS ON OUR SIDE!

THE PEOPLE ARE ON OUR SIDE!

AND AS OF TODAY, THE POLLS REFLECT THAT HARRIS/WALZ is leading in every state that TRUMP WILL NEED TO WIN IN ORDER FOR HIM TO WIN THE ELECTION!

Pollsters are already predicting that after the Democratic Convention, the HARRIS/WALZ polls will increase in all of the SWING STATES by as much as 6% to 10%- as it always has done since 1972- with only one exception- in 2004.

History is on our side!

REALITY IS ON OUR SIDE!

History is on our side!

REALITY IS ON OUR SIDE!

You do understand... you are not "the people "... Not a word about how Kam or Tim is on your side, btw... Because there's no evidence that they are... You're about to find out that you're bright shiny popular new toys are broken...and unusable....fooled again...

You do understand... you are not "the people "... Not a word about how Kam or Tim is on your side, btw... Because there's no evidence that they are... You're about to find out that you're bright shiny popular new toys are broken...and unusable....fooled again...
The PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS BE THE VOCAL, MORAL, AND VOTING MAJORITY- and there is nothing you can do about that MOMMY DEAREST!

No matter how much you flap your helpless and hopeless little wings like a chicken with it's head cut off!

History is on our side!

REALITY IS ON OUR SIDE!

Yeah, no. You've been lied to. :dunno:

Donald Trump is being rejected yet again by WE THE PEOPLE- AND YOU TRUMPTARDS WILL BE DENIED OF HAVING HIM AS YOUR DICTATOR- AS TRUMP WILL BE FACING CONVICTION AND POSSIBLY GOING TO JAIL FOR HIS MANY CRIMES!

If I were you, I would start living in reality, and stop your madness of thinking Donald Trump has even the slightest chance of escaping his brush with the law!

Donald Trump fought the law- AND THE LAW IS GOING TO WIN!

LAW AND ORDER IS GOING TO WIN!

DEMOCRACY IS GOING TO WIN!

WE THE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO WIN!

Everybody is going to get what they deserve here- The Democrats are going to get what they deserve- AND THE REPUBLICANS ARE GOING TO GET WHAT THEY DESERVE. When you choose an EVIL criminally insane habitual liar and cheater to be your leader- YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!

Unfortunately, for the deplorable people like you, the REPUBLICANS are going to lose- HOW DARE TRUMP AND YOU TRUMPTARDS TRYING TO FORCE DONALD TRUMP and his evil ways on WE THE PEOPLE!

WE THE POEOPLE
ARE NEVER GOING BACK FOOL! AND YOU BEST KNOW IT!

Let this be a lesson in life- MAKE BETTER CHOICES AND CHOOSE YOUR LEADERS WISELY!
Mass derangement from the left

Menswear expert explains photo showing collapse of Trump's weight-concealing shoulder pads

Derek Guy, who analyzes men's fashion for national media outlets, wrote in a thread on X that Trump’s “tailoring is done in a way to conceal his weight,” and the padded shoulders are meant to turn his rectangular figure into more of a classical V-shape.

“However, you can only extend the shoulder so much before it starts to collapse,” Guy writes. “Think of what would happen if you extended the shoulder line on a t-shirt or dress shirt—it would just flop on you.”

Guy shared a photo of Trump’s shoulder pads caving in on itself when the Republican presidential nominee sits down.

“The downside of a heavily padded, extended shoulder is that artifice is revealed when you sit like this. Not much you can do about this,” Guy writes. “Padded coats look great when you're standing still, but they can look artificial when you move or sit when your shoulders pitched forward.”

1723722832810.png

Mass derangement from the left
No, you just aren't capable of admitting the facts- Because the facts do not look good for your NEW GOD and Idol- Donald Trump!

The facts are, Kamala Harris is leading Trump in all the polls across all of the Battleground states!

YOU KNOW- THE STATES TRUMP MUST WIN IF HE WANTS TO BE THE PRESIDENT!

Your GOD (Good Ole Donnie) is losing the presidential race WEIRDO- according to the facts and the polls!

The PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS BE THE VOCAL, MORAL, AND VOTING MAJORITY- and there is nothing you can do about that MOMMY DEAREST!

No matter how much you flap your helpless and hopeless little wings like a chicken with it's head cut off!
I am glad you realize that we the people will prevail...

I love Kamala Harris and hate Donald Trump.

Still, when a guy has so many disqualifying attributes, I wouldn't focus on something like shoulder pads.

The idiot has been photographed in a golf shirt more than any other politician in American history,
so he's obviously not trying to hide his physique.

Most people our age don't look like Olympic athletes.
I wish that was his biggest problem.

I love Kamala Harris and hate Donald Trump.

Still, when a guy has so many disqualifying attributes, I wouldn't focus on something like shoulder pads.

The idiot has been photographed in a golf shirt more than any other politician in American history,
so he's obviously not trying to hide his physique.

Most people our age don't look like Olympic athletes.
I wish that was his biggest problem.
well this is true " photographed in a golf shirt more than any other politician in American history,'
Not only in a golf shirt but on the golf course more then every other President in history .
Remember him saying he was going to be too busy in the W H to be golfing and making note of how many times Obama golfed?
Then he golfed even MORE then Obama did.
Trump is such a liar.
Have a nice day

Rawstory.... No wonder you're such a clueless dotard. :laugh:

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

Back