Trump's former lawyer wants his defense funds to pay her legal fees.

Trumpet

Verified User
This should be a lesson to any other would be Trump lackey, that when you are not longer useful to Trump you will get discarded.

Trump's former lawyer was indicted in Georgia. She wants his defense funds to pay her legal fees.

Legal costs over Donald Trump's alleged attempts to steal the 2020 election have prompted one of his co-defendants to turn to social media to ask why the former president and his donors aren't doing more to help. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

"I was reliably informed Trump isn’t funding any of us who are indicted," said former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis on the social media platform X, formerly known as Twitter. "Would this change if he becomes the nominee? Why then, not now?"

Ellis is one of the 18 aides and allies indicted along with Trump in Atlanta. A grand jury accused them of organizing a conspiracy to steal the election in Georgia and other states from President Joe Biden.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ndictment-legal-fees-jenna-ellis/70640206007/

https://www.rawstory.com/jenna-ellis-bills/

This should be a lesson to any other would be Trump lackey, that when you are not longer useful to Trump you will get discarded.

Trump's former lawyer was indicted in Georgia. She wants his defense funds to pay her legal fees.

Legal costs over Donald Trump's alleged attempts to steal the 2020 election have prompted one of his co-defendants to turn to social media to ask why the former president and his donors aren't doing more to help. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

"I was reliably informed Trump isn’t funding any of us who are indicted," said former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis on the social media platform X, formerly known as Twitter. "Would this change if he becomes the nominee? Why then, not now?"

Ellis is one of the 18 aides and allies indicted along with Trump in Atlanta. A grand jury accused them of organizing a conspiracy to steal the election in Georgia and other states from President Joe Biden.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ndictment-legal-fees-jenna-ellis/70640206007/

https://www.rawstory.com/jenna-ellis-bills/
People who are in Trump’s circle always believe Trump is going to treat them better or differently, but in the end, Trump is only about himself and he treats other like shit.

If she did something illegal then that's on her, why should Trump pay her legal bills?

Besides, he can't, he can use campaign funds for himself but using them for anyone else would be illegal.

If she did something illegal then that's on her, why should Trump pay her legal bills?

Besides, he can't, he can use campaign funds for himself but using them for anyone else would be illegal.

Surely we would never want Donald Trump to do anything illegal!

Her loyalty and belief in him and the fact they believe he’s a billionaire is the reason she believes he should help her financially. He should be able to afford helping her.

Her loyalty and belief in him and the fact they believe he’s a billionaire is the reason she believes he should help her financially. He should be able to afford helping her.

Well she was stupid for believing that.

You'd think a lawyer would be smart enough to not assume things.

I would work for Trump but I would never expect him to cover legal bills or medical expenses or anything like that. Unless it was in a contract he is simply my employer.

So like I said, if she broke the law thinking Trump would get her out of it then that's on her.

Besides, Trump is already at about 24 million for just his own legal expenses, he can't cover everyone and he probably knows that nothing illegal was done in the first place so there really isn't a reason to pay for all these other people.

Another possibility is that if Trump starts covering legal expenses it might be construed by a jury that he is trying to cover something up so it makes sense for him not to. If I was his lawyer that is what I would recommend.

My father told me if you lie down with dogs, you're going to get up with fleas.

Well she was stupid for believing that.

You'd think a lawyer would be smart enough to not assume things.

I would work for Trump but I would never expect him to cover legal bills or medical expenses or anything like that. Unless it was in a contract he is simply my employer.

So like I said, if she broke the law thinking Trump would get her out of it then that's on her.

Besides, Trump is already at about 24 million for just his own legal expenses, he can't cover everyone and he probably knows that nothing illegal was done in the first place so there really isn't a reason to pay for all these other people.

Another possibility is that if Trump starts covering legal expenses it might be construed by a jury that he is trying to cover something up so it makes sense for him not to. If I was his lawyer that is what I would recommend.
I think she was stupid to ever believe anything Trump says and she was stupid to fall for the lies of the stolen election.

Trump can’t afford to pay her legal fees, he has to scam people out of their money to pay his own lawyers and that’s going to dry up fast.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-le...-filing-2024-36fe10e4988a56de34f120cff38e1552

My father told me if you lie down with dogs, you're going to get up with fleas.

Then again, working with a president as a lawyer looks great on a resume regardless of who that president is.

She's a lawyer, she would know if what she was doing was possibly breaking a law. If she felt uncomfortable or at risk then she shouldn't have done it.

If she did do it that means she decided to take the risk for her career and risks sometimes have bad consequences.

If she is a lawyer, why can't she handle her own case and represent herself?

She has a GiveSendGo fundraising site but has a silly message on it: "Jenna Ellis, former senior legal adviser and personal counsel to President Trump, is being targeted and the government is trying to criminalize the practice of law," the text reads. "Help her fight back and stand for the truth!"

Ellis had raised more than $13,000, according to the crowdfunding page. She's also managed to raise more than 1,000 prayers, as the site provides the option for supporters to send those her way as well as financial donations. So that is an average of $13 per donation- with a prayer! :laugh:

She has been censured by the Colorado Bar last March after she admitted to making 10 "misrepresentations" during Trump's attempts to stay in power after he lost the 2020 presidential election, The Associated Press reported.

I think she is going to need a lot more than prayers, as $13,000 won't get you 10 hours of lawyer work.

Sounds like she will be looking at copping a squeal deal plea! She just needs an appointed lawyer for that!

Last edited:
Then again, working with a president as a lawyer looks great on a resume regardless of who that president is.

She's a lawyer, she would know if what she was doing was possibly breaking a law. If she felt uncomfortable or at risk then she shouldn't have done it.

If she did do it that means she decided to take the risk for her career and risks sometimes have bad consequences.

I don't know enough about the legal profession to say.

Name some lawyers who actively worked on the Kraken conspiracy theory who have seen substantial benefits, either professionally or financially.

Back