Trump's former lawyer wants his defense funds to pay her legal fees.

If she is a lawyer, why can't she handle her own case and represent herself?

She has a GiveSendGo fundraising site but has a silly message on it: "Jenna Ellis, former senior legal adviser and personal counsel to President Trump, is being targeted and the government is trying to criminalize the practice of law," the text reads. "Help her fight back and stand for the truth!"

Ellis had raised more than $13,000, according to the crowdfunding page. She's also managed to raise more than 1,000 prayers, as the site provides the option for supporters to send those her way as well as financial donations. So that is an average of $13 per donation- with a prayer! :laugh:

She has been censured by the Colorado Bar last March after she admitted to making 10 "misrepresentations" during Trump's attempts to stay in power after he lost the 2020 presidential election, The Associated Press reported.

I think she is going to need a lot more than prayers, as $13,000 won't get you 10 hours of lawyer work.

Sounds like she will be looking at copping a squeal deal plea!

Exactly.

I don't know enough about the legal profession to say.

Name some lawyers who actively worked on the Kraken conspiracy theory who have seen substantial benefits, either professionally or financially.

How would I know the personal benefits of these people, I don't know them.

You are asking unanswerable questions.

He’s told people the election was stolen and that he’s being wrongly indicted. It’s all a scam.
He’s a fraud.

What does that have to do with people donating to his campaign?

I've donated, that stuff was never even a consideration for me, I donated because he was a great president and I want to see him re-elected.

How would I know the personal benefits of these people, I don't know them.

You are asking unanswerable questions.

The Kraken lawyers have consistently been in the news for being sanctioned, losing their law licences, getting sued, and facing financial difficulties.

I've donated, that stuff was never even a consideration for me, I donated because he was a great president and I want to see him re-elected.

After seeing Trump throw the people that he no longer finds useful under the bus, you still think that he's a great guy. :palm::palm::palm::palm::palm:

I recommend you keep giving, a lot! :laugh:

It has to do with the fact you give fir his re-election but that’s not what it’s being used for, it’s being used for his legal fees and they, as a result, have little money to spend on his re-election bid.

I recommend you keep giving, a lot! :laugh:

It has to do with the fact you give fir his re-election but that’s not what it’s being used for, it’s being used for his legal fees and they, as a result, have little money to spend on his re-election bid.

His legal fees are part of his re-election bid, I have no problem with that because once he beats these charges he is guaranteed to win re-election.

Much better then spending money on some stupid signs.

It's essentially free advertising for him.

His legal fees are part of his re-election bid, I have no problem with that because once he beats these charges he is guaranteed to win re-election.

Much better then spending money on some stupid signs.

It's essentially free advertising for him.
It’s more than stupid signs, he isn’t expanding his base by putting out anything positive about his policies. He can not win the election unless he expands his base. That is what campaign money does, it creates a strong organization to promote Trump. They aren’t able to promote Trump. Everything out there about him is negative.

It’s more than stupid signs, he isn’t expanding his base by putting out anything positive about his policies. He can not win the election unless he expands his base. That is what campaign money does, it creates a strong organization to promote Trump. They aren’t able to promote Trump. Everything out there about him is negative.

Now you know why they waited until now to file all these indictments.

Their sole purpose is to derail his campaign so he has to spend his money and take his time off the campaign trail while presenting a negative image of him.

How is this not obvious to you?

All of this was probably planned right after Biden won.

It is extremely dirty and underhanded tactics by the democrats to remain in power by destroying a political enemy.

Is it really any wonder why all these indictments happened within the space of a few months when they all revolve around different issues?

C'mon

Now you know why they waited until now to file all these indictments.

Their sole purpose is to derail his campaign so he has to spend his money and take his time off the campaign trail while presenting a negative image of him.

How is this not obvious to you?

All of this was probably planned right after Biden won.

It is extremely dirty and underhanded tactics by the democrats to remain in power by destroying a political enemy.

Is it really any wonder why all these indictments happened within the space of a few months when they all revolve around different issues?

C'mon
It’s called an investigation and investigations take time, they filed when they had completed their investigation.

Trump started running early, thinking he could thwart the investigations, it didn’t work.

It’s called an investigation and investigations take time, they filed when they had completed their investigation.

Trump started running early, thinking he could thwart the investigations, it didn’t work.

And they all wrapped up at the same time, right close to the election huh?

What a coincidence.

Take the conspiracy charge, they've already known all this information, they've already investigated it, charged people and held their trials.

There is nothing new that they have learned in two years, they were simply waiting.

They could have indicted Trump with the rest of them but they didn't.

And they all wrapped up at the same time, right close to the election huh?

What a coincidence.

Take the conspiracy charge, they've already known all this information, they've already investigated it, charged people and held their trials.

There is nothing new that they have learned in two years, they were simply waiting.

They could have indicted Trump with the rest of them but they didn't.
You don’t know what you’re talking about, it’s that simple.

Back