Trump’s history of racist statements collides with threats of political violence

Discrimination is a criminal charge so if there were no criminal charges what do you think that means?

There were no laws broken.

People settle out of court all the time, usually to avoid bad press.

It was a civil case, you abject idiot. From the link provided in Post #17:

The lawsuit was based on evidence gathered by testers for the New York City Human Rights Division, which alleged that black people who went to Trump buildings were told there were no apartments available, while white people were offered units.

Back then, Sheila Morse worked as one of those testers. When a black New Yorker was turned down for service and racial bias was suspected, Morse, who is white, would be dispatched to see if she received different treatment.

In this case, a black man in search of an apartment in Brooklyn in 1972 saw a sign on a building: "apartment for rent."

"He met with the superintendent, and the superintendent said, 'I'm very sorry, but the apartment is rented — it's gone,' " Morse says. "So the gentlemen said to him, 'Well, why is the sign out? I still see a sign that says apartment for rent.' And the superintendent said, 'Oh, I guess I forgot to take it down.' "

When Morse went to the building to ask about the same apartment, she says, "They greeted me with open arms and showed me every aspect of the apartment."

Morse says she reported her experience to the Human Rights Commission, and then returned to the apartment building. After she was offered a lease, the black man who had tried to rent the apartment entered the office with a city human rights commissioner, and the three of them confronted the building superintendent.

"He said, 'Well, I'm only doing what my boss told me to do — I am not allowed to rent to black tenants,' " Morse says.

The commissioner asked the building superintendent to take him to his boss. That turned out to be Trump Management.

Enjoy blapping to yourself and spreading your lies. You're dismissed.

You can't settle a criminal case and no charges were filed because he didn't discriminate. All Trump said was that he screened tenents because they didn't want to rent to welfare cases either black or white.

How is that racist?

And many people settle out of court but Trump never admitted any wrongdoing and there was nothing included in the settlement that stated so.

It wasn’t a criminal case, Trumplicker. They were nailed for housing discrimination.

Of course Trump didn’t admit to wrongdoing.

Tell us, was the whore correct about the toadstool shape of Trump’s dick? You would know.

It wasn’t a criminal case, Trumplicker. They were nailed for housing discrimination.

Of course Trump didn’t admit to wrongdoing.

Tell us, was the whore correct about the toadstool shape of Trump’s dick? You would know.

Discrimination is against the law, the reason it wasn't a criminal case is because there was no proof of discrimination. If there were it would have been a criminal case.

They settled out of court to make the case simply go away. Bad press often costs more in the long run than the settlement.

Discrimination is against the law, the reason it wasn't a criminal case is because there was no proof of discrimination. If there were it would have been a criminal case.

They settled out of court to make the case simply go away. Bad press often costs more in the long run than the settlement.

Civil rights violations are criminal. He wasn’t charged with that. “If” has never occurred in the history of mankind, Nancy. He settled because he was guilty of housing discrimination and made a deal.

Civil rights violations are criminal. He wasn’t charged with that. “If” has never occurred in the history of mankind, Nancy. He settled because he was guilty of housing discrimination and made a deal.

Discrimination is a civil rights violation dumbass.

In a 1991 book, Trump was reported to have said " I've got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money. I hate it. The only people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes. Those are the only people I want I want counting my money, Nobody else. Besides that, I've got to tell you something else. I think those guys are lazy, It is probably not their fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks.
Trump was asked about that years later and said, Yeah I said that. So what.

Back