Trump's mental health crisis is America's problem

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
To properly respond to Donald Trump and the level of extreme danger he represents — especially as he faces multiple criminal prosecutions — requires understanding some specific aspects of Trump's behavior and motivations.

Trump has shown a wide range of pathological behavior over the past seven years or so. He has an unhealthy fascination with violence. He lacks impulse control and empathy. He revels in cruelty. He compulsively lies and exhibits traits of malignant narcissism. He is a confirmed sexual predator and misogynist. He has a tenuous relationship to reality, and increasingly retreats into victimology and a persecution complex. He believes himself to be almost literally superhuman and often behaves like a cult leader.

In my many conversations with mental health experts during the Age of Trump, one of their consistent themes has been the suggestion that if the ex-president was not a rich white man he would likely have been arrested or otherwise removed from normal society decades ago.

https://news.yahoo.com/collective-malady-donald-trumps-mental-094501327.html

To properly respond to Donald Trump and the level of extreme danger he represents — especially as he faces multiple criminal prosecutions — requires understanding some specific aspects of Trump's behavior and motivations.

Trump has shown a wide range of pathological behavior over the past seven years or so. He has an unhealthy fascination with violence. He lacks impulse control and empathy. He revels in cruelty. He compulsively lies and exhibits traits of malignant narcissism. He is a confirmed sexual predator and misogynist. He has a tenuous relationship to reality, and increasingly retreats into victimology and a persecution complex. He believes himself to be almost literally superhuman and often behaves like a cult leader.

In my many conversations with mental health experts during the Age of Trump, one of their consistent themes has been the suggestion that if the ex-president was not a rich white man he would likely have been arrested or otherwise removed from normal society decades ago.

Whose problem is your mental health crisis?

Don't care about any of that as long as he is a good president, which he was.

This morning, during the Avatar's walk,
I had to pick up a mound of excrement from the street
that would have made a better US president than Donald Trump,
and that's simply fact.

His mental problems aren't our problems unless we're stupid enough to put him back in office
instead of under house arrest at Mar A Lago.

One orangutan isn't our problem.
74,000,000 trumpanzees are our real problem.
There is no MODERATE solution for dealing with them.

Trump is a fascist. Has nothing to do with personality.

Don't care about any of that as long as he is a good president, which he was.

He was a terrible president. He inherited a vibrant and growing economy and dwindling debt from Obama and fucked it all up. He alienated all our normal allies and befriended dictators. He was crude to diplomats. He passed a tax bill that exacerbated the wealth gap significantly and jumped the debt bigly. He was trying to end NATO. He pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal and now Iran is close to having nukes, if they do not now. He slashed regulation making the air, land and water dirtier.
He lowered the level of discourse in America and normalized fascism and violence.
Trump is a mess and the worst threat America has had since the war of 1812.
If you are wealthy and are pleased with all the money that flowed up, then I see why you liked him. You show how much you care about the masses, so your Trump love makes sense. But the long-range serious damage he has done may never be fixed.

This morning, during the Avatar's walk,
I had to pick up a mound of excrement from the street
that would have made a better US president than Donald Trump,
and that's simply fact.

His mental problems aren't our problems unless we're stupid enough to put him back in office
instead of under house arrest at Mar A Lago.

One orangutan isn't our problem.
74,000,000 trumpanzees are our real problem.
There is no MODERATE solution for dealing with them.

You are believing the myths created by the left.

Trump was fine, there were far worse presidents than Trump in our nation's past.

You are believing the myths created by the left.

Trump was fine, there were far worse presidents than Trump in our nation's past.

I've only been around since 1946, so I'm not familiar with all of our presidents.

However, when Dubya was president, I was certain that America could never pick a worse one than that.

I was wrong. I would have to see very convincing proof that Donald Trump
wasn't the worst national leader on the planet since the dawn of humanity.

If you can't see that, than our minds don't work the same way at all.
Discussion on the subject is thus pretty useless, no?

He was a terrible president. He inherited a vibrant and growing economy and dwindling debt from Obama and fucked it all up. He alienated all our normal allies and befriended dictators. He was crude to diplomats. He passed a tax bill that exacerbated the wealth gap significantly and jumped the debt bigly. He was trying to end NATO. He pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal and now Iran is close to having nukes, if they do not now. He slashed regulation making the air, land and water dirtier.
He lowered the level of discourse in America and normalized fascism and violence.
Trump is a mess and the worst threat America has had since the war of 1812.
If you are wealthy and are pleased with all the money that flowed up, then I see why you liked him. You show how much you care about the masses, so your Trump love makes sense. But the long-range serious damage he has done may never be fixed.

He improved the economy, by all economic indicators more and quicker than any other president in US history.

It was only when Covid hit that the economy tanked.

Under Obama, when he left office the federal debt owed to the public had risen 128 percent. Deficits were rising as Obama departed.
Home prices rose 20 percent under Obama's 8 years in office.

Production of handguns rose 207 percent, to a record level under Obama.

Insurance premiums rose 43% under Obama.

Food stamp recipients rose by 33% under his administration.

Home ownership dropped by almost 4% under Obama.

He improved the economy, by all economic indicators more and quicker than any other president in US history.

It was only when Covid hit that the economy tanked.

Under Obama, when he left office the federal debt owed to the public had risen 128 percent. Deficits were rising as Obama departed.
Home prices rose 20 percent under Obama's 8 years in office.

Production of handguns rose 207 percent, to a record level under Obama.

Insurance premiums rose 43% under Obama.

Food stamp recipients rose by 33% under his administration.

Home ownership dropped by almost 4% under Obama.

Trump is a fascist. He organized the violent coup on Jan 6 which seriously injured 150 cops.

I've only been around since 1946, so I'm not familiar with all of our presidents.

However, when Dubya was president, I was certain that America could never pick a worse one than that.

Herbert Hoover is credit with allowing the Great Depression to happen as well as his tariffs that started a massive trade war leading to said Great Depression.

You can look up his economic numbers and how horrible they were.

John Tyler completely broke from his party when he became president, he fought against a national banking system which was needed, His entire cabinet resigned and congress tried to impeach him.

Warren Harding was a notorious poker player and womanizer, he didn't have the ability to say no to anything. He allowed his entire staff to plunder the US treasury in various ways through bribery and scandals.

He even said himself that he wasn't qualified to be president. He was definitely the weakest president in our history.

Those are just a few.

Yeah, I never thought I’d yearn for the days of W.

Back