Trump's mental health crisis is America's problem

You shouldn't think, you do it poorly. You might consider like some introductory courses in thinking, or maybe a rubber stopper or three for the holes...

You shouldn't try to stir up shit, and sling it, that you can't handle when it comes flying right back in your fucking face! :laugh:

I use the rankings of historians who study presidents. You know, experts in their fields. They, collectively, place him at the bottom.

I have a degree in history and my main study was American history specifically presidents and the constitution.

I suppose that makes me an expert then and Trump is nowhere near the bottom.

I have a degree in history and my main study was American history specifically presidents and the constitution.

I suppose that makes me an expert then and Trump is nowhere near the bottom.

Collectively, if you were part of the ranking study, you could place your vote, just as they all did. The collective result doesn’t change. At the bottom.

However, by the content of your posts, you should return your degree and get your money back. You failed your school and/or it failed you. You post some of the most ignorant shit on this forum. Especially when it comes to Trump.

To properly respond to Donald Trump and the level of extreme danger he represents — especially as he faces multiple criminal prosecutions — requires understanding some specific aspects of Trump's behavior and motivations.

Trump has shown a wide range of pathological behavior over the past seven years or so. He has an unhealthy fascination with violence. He lacks impulse control and empathy. He revels in cruelty. He compulsively lies and exhibits traits of malignant narcissism. He is a confirmed sexual predator and misogynist. He has a tenuous relationship to reality, and increasingly retreats into victimology and a persecution complex. He believes himself to be almost literally superhuman and often behaves like a cult leader.

In my many conversations with mental health experts during the Age of Trump, one of their consistent themes has been the suggestion that if the ex-president was not a rich white man he would likely have been arrested or otherwise removed from normal society decades ago.

https://news.yahoo.com/collective-malady-donald-trumps-mental-094501327.html

You have Trump confused with Biden

Collectively, if you were part of the ranking study, you could place your vote, just as they all did. The collective result doesn’t change. At the bottom.

However, by the content of your posts, you should return your degree and get your money back. You failed your school and/or it failed you. You post some of the most ignorant shit on this forum. Especially when it comes to Trump.

They are wrong which is why they don't list their reasons for ranking him low.

Herbert Hoover is credit with allowing the Great Depression to happen as well as his tariffs that started a massive trade war leading to said Great Depression.

You can look up his economic numbers and how horrible they were.

John Tyler completely broke from his party when he became president, he fought against a national banking system which was needed, His entire cabinet resigned and congress tried to impeach him.

Warren Harding was a notorious poker player and womanizer, he didn't have the ability to say no to anything. He allowed his entire staff to plunder the US treasury in various ways through bribery and scandals.

He even said himself that he wasn't qualified to be president. He was definitely the weakest president in our history.

Those are just a few.

I've read about them.
I didn't see them with my own eyes or experience life under their leadership or lack thereof.

I've read great things about Jesus, too,
but I'm still a secular humanist.

Everybody who participates here on this forum knows
that anybody can write anything.

I don't suggest that everything written is a fanciful fabrication,
but no reading alone is equivalent to experiencing.

I've read about them.
I didn't see them with my own eyes or experience life under their leadership or lack thereof.

I've read great things about Jesus, too,
but I'm still a secular humanist.

Everybody who participates here on this forum knows
that anybody can write anything.

I don't suggest that everything written is a fanciful fabrication,
but no reading alone is equivalent to experiencing.

I disagree.

By reading about the events you get the entire story which has been uncovered over the years, you learn information that isn't known when living in the situation.

It gives you a fuller picture of what exactly happened.

It's also not hard to study first hand accounts of what it was to live in that situation from people who were actually there.

I disagree.

By reading about the events you get the entire story which has been uncovered over the years, you learn information that isn't known when living in the situation.

It gives you a fuller picture of what exactly happened.

It's also not hard to study first hand accounts of what it was to live in that situation from people who were actually there.

Reading is good.
I'm not denying that, Tink.
Healthy skepticism has on occasion proven useful as well.

He told them to come to his political rally.

This is what presidents do.

You have no values. No president EVER had a rally of conspirators at the exact same time the joint House and Senate were certifying the electoral college votes. Nor did they schedule speakers to stroke the anger that he had instilled in them with lies. Trump's rally was as close as he could get to the count.
That is not what presidents do. You are so dishonest.

You have no values. No president EVER had a rally of conspirators at the exact same time the joint House and Senate were certifying the electoral college votes. Nor did they schedule speakers to stroke the anger that he had instilled in them with lies. Trump's rally was as close as he could get to the count.
That is not what presidents do. You are so dishonest.

Trump told them to protest peacefully dumbshit.

Back