Trump's next inauguration will be grand.......

You troll nothing more. Yawn
There you go with your projecting again. You've done nothing but troll in every thread you litter with your insane stupidity.

wedding-crashers-will-ferrell.gif

Triple crushed. Guess I will now stop posting because you don't like me.
I would have to care to not like you. Frankly, you mean absolutely nothing to me and if you killed yourself tomorrow, I wouldn't notice.

Most likely, hardly anyone else would too. You're just that stupid and that irrelevant. ;)

I would have to care to not like you. Frankly, you mean absolutely nothing to me and if you killed yourself tomorrow, I wouldn't notice.

Most likely, hardly anyone else would too. You're just that stupid and that irrelevant. ;)
Why are you going on and on about it then. You actions speak louder than your words.
Keep quoting me and telling me to kill myself. I'm sure to get right on that.

LOL dumbass

The turnip probably wants to resign, as the New York Times has advised him to do but “Dr.” Jill won’t allow him to do so.

The leader of the free world is ruled by his wife.

Too funny.

tic tic tic tic.......... Sometimes you have to walk thru darkness to get to the light. Take heart,.....the best is yet to come.

tic tic tic tic.......... Sometimes you have to walk thru darkness to get to the light. Take heart,.....the best is yet to come.

Indeed.
Trump:

“I don’t know what he said. I don’t believe he knows what he said.”

Back