Trump’s Tone Has Shifted, ‘Sounds Very Unsure of Himself, and Frankly a Little Scare

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Is “defendant Trump” starting to hear the footsteps? At least one prominent legal analyst has detected a shift in the GOP front-runner’s tone as he defended his keeping of classified documents in an interview with Fox News’ Bret Baier.

MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell, repeatedly referring to the former president as “defendant Trump,” on Monday night replayed parts of Trump’s interview for a panel of guests on “The Last Word With Lawrence O’Donnell.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/donald-trump-tone-shifted-msnbc-152103817.html

71bzj7.jpg

Jack-Smith-Second-Trump-Indictment-Memes-37.jpg

FokB6mLWcAw5JV0.jpg

does anyone else here think Guano sounds dumber than last week?......

No, it's just you, sorry.

It must be terribly painful to see your cult leader going down. It's even harder to pretend to have empathy for you Trumpanzees though. After all, *I've* never once voted for anyone who has committed so many ethical and moral offenses, sins, crimes, and faux pas as your #MaligantMessiah. :rofl2:

It must be terribly painful to see your cult leader going down. It's even harder to pretend to have empathy for you Trumpanzees though. After all, *I've* never once voted for anyone who has committed so many ethical and moral offenses, sins, crimes, and faux pas as your #MaligantMessiah. :rofl2:

I bet you STILL wonder why I consider you a subhuman piece of shit.

Yes definitely TS.

Trump in that interview has shown his transition from his prior stance and being defiant to one where he seems to be appealing, that ...he made a mistake, ...just needed more time, ...the doc's were just mixed in and i would have got to them.

That line of defense is exactly what the prior lawyers like Parlatore and Trusty were pushing as Trump's defense and Trump was refusing to comply with, due to his bad advice from others in his orbit who wanted the more combative stance of 'I declassified it and they are mine'.

It seems clear to me as the court day looms that Trumps lawyers are making clear to him that like in the 60+ civil cases he lost the Court will not even allow him to argue those combative lines as they DO NOT address the charges. Trump's lawyers will be forced to argue against the Espionage act charges and why he is not guilty of breaking them and his belief he can declassify with his mind, and had every right to take them are simply not applicable to an espionage case. Him stating 'this is not an espionage case, this is a Presidential records case' is simply not a defense.

Trump is likely hearing now, from his lawyers the confines of what he will be allowed to argue and what he will not, especially if he does not take the stand, and he is seeing how dire and limited the arguments and defenses he has are.

He is now seeing that like Parlatore and Trusty were pushing prior, going to the Justice department humbly and early and saying 'it was over sight... they were mixed in with my personal stuff... i did not mean to take it' and then pushing the Justice department to accept that, and not press charges would have been his best route. But Trumps allergy to NEVER taking an iota of responsibility really fucked him this time, and it seems clear he is finally waking up to how bad his situation is.

Is “defendant Trump” starting to hear the footsteps? At least one prominent legal analyst has detected a shift in the GOP front-runner’s tone as he defended his keeping of classified documents in an interview with Fox News’ Bret Baier.

MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell, repeatedly referring to the former president as “defendant Trump,” on Monday night replayed parts of Trump’s interview for a panel of guests on “The Last Word With Lawrence O’Donnell.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/donald-trump-tone-shifted-msnbc-152103817.html

71bzj7.jpg

Jack-Smith-Second-Trump-Indictment-Memes-37.jpg

FokB6mLWcAw5JV0.jpg
His Truth Social posts are an indication of this.

I'm surprised to hear you didn't vote for either of the Clintons or Biden....are you new to politics or just new to truth.....

71bzj7.jpg

Guano, have you had private conversations with Trump on this matter?

Hard to believe Trump is “unsure” and “scared,” his ego is such, insecurity isn’t possible, plus he knows that no matter what he says or does a third of the nation, a political party, his Judicial appointees, and a major news network, will defend him regardless.

All the attention keeps him the front runner in the GOP primary, and once he wins the nomination, he’ll, with the aid of that political party and news network, will have Biden, totally based on innuendo, portrayed as the bigger criminal overshadowing anything he said or did

I bet you STILL wonder why I consider you a subhuman piece of shit.

Yakuda, the JPP forum moron calling others "subhuman piece of shit"; it's a good thing for him that he's too fucking stupid to realize just what an idiot he is. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

I don’t know if Trumps tone has changed but if Jack Smith filed that indictment against me, I’d be afraid. He scores many years prison on the federal score sheet.

They'll go through withdrawal pains if Trump is sentenced to house arrest and never seen again...until his obituary is announced.

guno's tone Has Shifted, ‘Sounds Very Unsure of Himself, and Frankly a Little Scared

Yep.
Did you see both nights of interviews with Baier? Trump looked demented, ranting and oblivious to the reality. When asked about his pardoning of Alice Johnson after ranting about "death penalty for drug dealers", he looked like a deer in the headlights of a speeding semi.

Back