Turns out the Clinton lead is only 9.2

It's all perception. it was 55-45 all night, so everyone is saying double digits. Her campaign has said it about 3-4 times today.

The fact is, she didn't have a prayer even if she won by 15-20%. But it doesn't matter; now, it's going to be about MI & FL, and superdelegates, and electability, and big states, yada yada....

I havent seen anything yet. I think its just to early for those kinds of numbers to be gleened out.

The machines in PA are still unauditable though. Who can ever really know what happened?

It's all perception. it was 55-45 all night, so everyone is saying double digits. Her campaign has said it about 3-4 times today.

The fact is, she didn't have a prayer even if she won by 15-20%. But it doesn't matter; now, it's going to be about MI & FL, and superdelegates, and electability, and big states, yada yada....

Michigan is officially out of the contest.

Frankly, Florida is filled with idiots and senile old farts so they don't need to have their votes counted anyway.

"Michigan is officially out of the contest."

Not according to the Clinton campaign. I have heard at least 3 of her surrogates bring it up in the past few days. Terry McAuliffe said something like "Hillary won Michigan in a fair vote, and those delegates will be seated."

They live on another planet. A really scary, mean, dishonest planet; one where Bill Clinton can say that the Obama campaign played the race card against him, deny it on the same day & then get mad at a reporter for suggesting he said it.

Well, it just goes to show that a temper isn't exactly something that should have disqualified him for the WH, eh?

"Michigan is officially out of the contest."

Not according to the Clinton campaign. I have heard at least 3 of her surrogates bring it up in the past few days. Terry McAuliffe said something like "Hillary won Michigan in a fair vote, and those delegates will be seated."

They live on another planet. A really scary, mean, dishonest planet; one where Bill Clinton can say that the Obama campaign played the race card against him, deny it on the same day & then get mad at a reporter for suggesting he said it.

Yeah that was some amazing shit too.

Michigan is officially out of the contest.

Frankly, Florida is filled with idiots and senile old farts so they don't need to have their votes counted anyway.

Funny, but wasn't that Bush's position in 2000???

Are you a closet Bush apologist?

Damo are you back on the pain killers? I haven’t understood a damned thing you said all day.
And?

I am sorry if I leaped over your head when making a post reflecting on the recent, "He's an angry man" threads about a certain nominee, then associating them with somebody else who has recently, and very publicly, shown a temper...

*sigh* ;)

so about 25% of democrats will no way no how vote for Obama ? About what I figured.

From the article:
Ten percent of Democrats said they would sit on their hands in a McCain-Obama race, and 15 percent said they would vote for McCain over the Illinois senator.

Remember how many were saying things like that on the R side about McSame two months?

That seems to have changed already.

so about 25% of democrats will no way no how vote for Obama ? About what I figured.

From the article:
Ten percent of Democrats said they would sit on their hands in a McCain-Obama race, and 15 percent said they would vote for McCain over the Illinois senator.

I'll believe that when and if it happens. I think there is a lot of pandering among supporters of Hillary and to a lesser extent Obama with regards to "not voting for the other Dem" in an attempt to make the opponent appear "weaker" in the eyes of the supers.

Man, I just heard Clinton on "Today"; here's a link if anyone cares:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24271377/

For someone who talks so much about the "voters" and how important they are & how we have to count every one, especially in MI & FL, she sure does like talking about how delegates are not "committed" and should "exercise independence" and basically ignore those all-important voters completely...

And?

I am sorry if I leaped over your head when making a post reflecting on the recent, "He's an angry man" threads about a certain nominee, then associating them with somebody else who has recently, and very publicly, shown a temper...

*sigh* ;)

No I got that, I just didn’t know what your point was. I still don’t. Don’t belabor explaining it though. I’m going to get a honey latte. By time I return I’ll have lost interest. :)

Back