Turns out the Clinton lead is only 9.2

"Michigan is officially out of the contest."

Not according to the Clinton campaign. I have heard at least 3 of her surrogates bring it up in the past few days. Terry McAuliffe said something like "Hillary won Michigan in a fair vote, and those delegates will be seated."

They live on another planet. A really scary, mean, dishonest planet; one where Bill Clinton can say that the Obama campaign played the race card against him, deny it on the same day & then get mad at a reporter for suggesting he said it.

That was an absolutely amazing display of arrogance, something both Clintons have plenty of. Democrats had better figure out how to get these assholes out of the party .. and I'm sure there aren't plenty of party elders thinking about it.

Man, I just heard Clinton on "Today"; here's a link if anyone cares:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24271377/

For someone who talks so much about the "voters" and how important they are & how we have to count every one, especially in MI & FL, she sure does like talking about how delegates are not "committed" and should "exercise independence" and basically ignore those all-important voters completely...

Hey, I just saw in that article that my governor is a superdelegate and will be supporting Obama.......even though Clinton won Oklahoma. Interesting.

That was an absolutely amazing display of arrogance, something both Clintons have plenty of. Democrats had better figure out how to get these assholes out of the party .. and I'm sure there aren't plenty of party elders thinking about it.

give them both atomic wedgies... then mock them as they run around in pain. Nothing counters total arrogance better than complete public humiliation.

:cool:

Remember how many were saying things like that on the R side about McSame two months?

That seems to have changed already.

Yeah but McSame is the McSame race.
And we know Republicans are apt to toe the party line really well anyway.

Back