TWENTY-ONE THOUSAND CHILDREN MISSING IN GAZA

Why didn't the Israeli scum allow an independent count of bodies ?

hostages.jpg

Not one Gaza child would be missing had Hamas not broken the cease fire and slaughtered more than a thousand Israelis, including infants who were burned alive and beheaded.

If you can't finish a war, don't start a war.
Headless Earl with the continuing lie.

We've been through this Karine. I never claimed babies were beheaded but you've whined about Jews killing innocent people so how many zionists did Hamas kill on Oct 7?
How many Zionists killed Palestinians in 1948?

How many Zionists stole the Palestinians’ land in 1948?

You mentioned headed babies not me. You whine everyday that Israel is killing innocent people. How many zionists did Hamas kill on Oct 7, Karine
38,000 murdered- 17,000 of them children and most of the remainder women. How many of them were active Hamas operatives ?

38,000 murdered- 17,000 of them children and most of the remainder women. How many of them were active Hamas operatives ?
You whine everyday that Israel is killing innocent people. How many zionists did Hamas kill on Oct 7, Karine

I haven't the foggiest idea but I'm not the one whining that innocents aren't being killed.
Of course you don’t have the foggiest. That’s because you fucks prefer to remain willfully ignorant of the history of the conflict.

Oct. 7 was merely the latest iteration of what’s been going on for 80+ years.

Of course you don’t have the foggiest. That’s because you fucks prefer to remain willfully ignorant of the history of the conflict.

The dumbass wants to know how many Jews occupying Palestine are Zionists. How the fuck did he learn to type ?

Listen dipshit Hamas claims to have no problem with Jews. They say their complaint with with zionists. Fine! I get it. Zionists are evil bastards. Hamas attacked Israel on Oct 7 in the clssr holes of destroying the evil Zionist bastards. Fine. Zionistsbare evil bastards. So ofnthen1269 people killed by hamas on Oct 7 how many were evil Zionist bastards?

Listen dipshit Hamas claims to have no problem with Jews. They say their complaint with with zionists. Fine! I get it. Zionists are evil bastards. Hamas attacked Israel on Oct 7 in the clssr holes of destroying the evil Zionist bastards. Fine. Zionistsbare evil bastards. So ofnthen1269 people killed by hamas on Oct 7 how many were evil Zionist bastards?
I don’t know, fucktard. But that’s missing the point of the big picture. How many Hamas has Israel killed versus innocents since Oct. 7?

There is no excuse for Oct. 7 by any reasonable person. There is also no excuse for what’s gone on for over 80 years.

But you Israeli apologists want to disregard the perspective of over 750,000 people who were killed or displaced from their homeland in 1947-48. That is a bitterness held by people who are still alive from that travesty.

Back