Two-thirds of the SCOTUS is loathed by all intellectually capable Americans.

Why intellectually capable Americans loathe two-thirds of the court

or why I don't mind protecting the three capable justices?

I'll try to answer both.

Literate people generally recognize that the three justices appointed by Democratic presidents are highly capable of
rendering cogent opinions while the other six probably had Asian kids take their Bar exams for them.

Also, the three justices whom I mentioned by name
provide valuable service to the republic and are thus worthy of protection
and the expense required to provide it.

The other six could be effectively replaced by six members of a Duluth bowling league
and if any change were noticed at all, it would likely be a positive one.

I'll try to answer both.

Literate people generally recognize that the three justices appointed by Democratic presidents are highly capable of
rendering cogent opinions while the other six probably had Asian kids take their Bar exams for them.

The other six could be effectively replaced by six members of a Duluth bowling league

Thank you... I'm not surprised by your answers... and I'm sure you're not surprised that I'm not...;)

I'll try to answer both.

what a hate filled world you live in. that can't be mentally or emotionally healthy.

I don't mind my tax dollars protecting Kagan, Sotomayor, and Jackson, though.

Building an entire thread on an omniscience fallacy, I see.
You don't get to speak for everyone. You don't get to declare who is 'intellectual capable' either.

You only get to speak for you.

So, you're good with the three biggest lops (with Jackson easily being the biggest idiot of the three) on the Supreme Court being there, but dislike the rest because you disagree with their rulings I suppose...

SCOTUS has certainly failed to care about us or the Constitution.

While Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin national religion phosphorus bombing of Ukraine extermination & destruction of what is claimed as Russian escalating to rootin' tootin' nuclear extermination of what is Russia claimed seems about as obvious as this Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 supreme swastika up Uranus Klues Klucks duh Klans kangaroo court national religion establishment of Islamidiotocracy where thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" nuke Temple Mount suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming....

While Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin national religion phosphorus bombing of Ukraine extermination & destruction of what is claimed as Russian escalating to rootin' tootin' nuclear extermination of what is Russia claimed seems about as obvious as this Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 supreme swastika up Uranus Klues Klucks duh Klans kangaroo court national religion establishment of Islamidiotocracy where thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" nuke Temple Mount suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming....

A Reminder:

I need to see sentences. What you do is so rude.

A Reminder:

I need to see sentences. What you do is so rude.

Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdon drug trafficking enforcement condoning Christian Nation SCOTUS establishment of a more perfect union national religion of Christiananality pedophilia thieving US Constitution arsonists Nazi Kristallnacht traditions with Islam "death to the infidels" Mohammed pedophilia Fourth Reich July 9/11 Klues Klucks duh Klans way too dang lily brilliant white survival of the fittest fascists suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming economics as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" crusade - jihad is a rude sentencing.

So, what you're really saying is something like 10% of Americans--using that term loosely--on the far, radical Left loathe that there are conservatives on the Supreme Court. I can see that, given their myopic and authoritarian views on everything...

All my life, I thought in the end, the Supreme Court would save us from our much lower-level politicians and resist what deeply slanted people wanted. We put highly qualified, educated, and experienced people on the court. There were exceptions, but I took solace in thinking as a group, they would get it right.
Then the court was targeted to make it responsive to the politicians and the powerful. I did not think they could, but they did capture it. The court is a badly degraded institution that may never get salvaged.
This was not an accident. Powerful and wealthy people figured out how important it was and how they could control it. They funded the Federalist Society whose function was to remake all the courts so they would do as they wanted.
They track potential judges from law school onward. They learn all about them and see if they can move them how they want. They teach them to not answer questions, even under oath. So to the people, we seat people we know little about without having a clue they were picked and groomed by the elite right-wingers. The plutocrats are winning. Perhaps, they have already won.

Back