Two-thirds of the SCOTUS is loathed by all intellectually capable Americans.

They lied like hell to get on the court. Kavanaugh was very specific about settled law and his stance on abortion. He lied all the way through.

Agreed.

Unfortunately, American voters have been condoning liars in the Federal government since 1992. Now look at where we are.

No, rude is a gross understatement. It's juvenile and asinine.

More of that Christian Nation suicidal super ego national religion more perfect union of Christiananality - Mohammed pedophilia condescending arrogance as SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 McHeil's Navy thieving & burning another US Constitution Bill of Rights with their traditional Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations reincarnation as some 25 years previous precedent of thieving a Navy Hospital US Constitution Bill of Rights with arson on a cross for McHeil's Navy to continue stealing & in all probability burning National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights to prove an incapacitated passing in & out of consciousness Washington, D.C. born USA citizen could identify those of the sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming Islamidiotocracy.

More of that Christian Nation suicidal super ego national religion more perfect union of Christiananality - Mohammed pedophilia condescending arrogance as SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 McHeil's Navy thieving & burning another US Constitution Bill of Rights with their traditional Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations reincarnation as some 25 years previous precedent of thieving a Navy Hospital US Constitution Bill of Rights with arson on a cross for McHeil's Navy to continue stealing & in all probability burning National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights to prove an incapacitated passing in & out of consciousness Washington, D.C. born USA citizen could identify those of the sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming Islamidiotocracy.

Enter that here. You have a good chance of winning...

https://www.bulwer-lytton.com/submit

All my life, I thought in the end, the Supreme Court would save us from our much lower-level politicians and resist what deeply slanted people wanted. We put highly qualified, educated, and experienced people on the court. There were exceptions, but I took solace in thinking as a group, they would get it right.
Then the court was targeted to make it responsive to the politicians and the powerful. I did not think they could, but they did capture it. The court is a badly degraded institution that may never get salvaged.
This was not an accident. Powerful and wealthy people figured out how important it was and how they could control it. They funded the Federalist Society whose function was to remake all the courts so they would do as they wanted.
They track potential judges from law school onward. They learn all about them and see if they can move them how they want. They teach them to not answer questions, even under oath. So to the people, we seat people we know little about without having a clue they were picked and groomed by the elite right-wingers. The plutocrats are winning. Perhaps, they have already won.

Here is the thing. The SCOTUS only renders opinions. It has no mechanism in place to enforce its decisions.
The Executive Branch has both the Justice Department and the military.
If the Democrats ever get the Oval Office and both houses of Congress again,
there is nothing to stop them from making the present SCOTUS disappear.

No one government will ever make both coastal America and interior America happy, though, so it doesn't matter.
The 1778 Constitution created a nation that couldn't possibly last longer than three centuries without imploding.
We need to be something else soon.

Enter that here. You have a good chance of winning...

https://www.bulwer-lytton.com/submit

That good ole boys ChristHitler national religion Christiananality - Mohammed pedophilia of a Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 where a reincarnated McHeil's Navy thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists tradition of WW II Nazi concentration camp Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations at a Navy Hospital granted standing results in premeditated Freudian slip flying carpets to Valhalla martyrdom into the Pentagon after thieving Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement US Constitution arsonists with malice aforethought baptize thine eyes of a Washington, D.C. born retired WW II Pentagon Staff Sergeant to Eisenhower just trying to discuss Washington sports teams while eating lunch in the presence of those crooks on Capital Hill diatribe of being Islam while still winning that crusade-jihad loathed by Americans....as compared to Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin phosphorous lighting up of Ukraine.....

All my life, I thought in the end, the Supreme Court would save us from our much lower-level politicians and resist what deeply slanted people wanted. We put highly qualified, educated, and experienced people on the court. There were exceptions, but I took solace in thinking as a group, they would get it right.
Then the court was targeted to make it responsive to the politicians and the powerful. I did not think they could, but they did capture it. The court is a badly degraded institution that may never get salvaged.
This was not an accident. Powerful and wealthy people figured out how important it was and how they could control it. They funded the Federalist Society whose function was to remake all the courts so they would do as they wanted.
They track potential judges from law school onward. They learn all about them and see if they can move them how they want. They teach them to not answer questions, even under oath. So to the people, we seat people we know little about without having a clue they were picked and groomed by the elite right-wingers. The plutocrats are winning. Perhaps, they have already won.

We vote on judges every election cycle. A simple vote "to retain" or "not to retain" certain justices in Oklahoma. I used to just vote no on every one when I was a younger man. Now I research how they voted on decisions and look for any written opinion and vote accordingly. I would mention that I probably vote differently than Mr. Niblick would vote on these justices. Of the 6 SC court justices he doesn't name, I would probably vote to retain 4 or 5 of them. :dunno:

Since this Christian Nation SCOTUS master race more perfect union of Christiananality pedophilia with Mohammed pedophilia thru their not so master plan Fourth Reich July 9/11 "serve the Pope or die" thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights McHeil's Navy arsonists attack of a Navy Hospital & Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement of Islam "death to the infidels" thieving & burning "it's just a God damn piece of paper" Bush's Arab flying carpet health care attack burning the Pentagon after a WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations of a Washington, D.C. born retired Pentagon staff Sergeant to Eisenhower SCOTUS Rehnquist declared Islam in another once is an accident, twice is a coincidence as there are no coincidences while thrice is just business as usual of those crooks on Capital Hill national religion of suicidal super ego socipsychopathilogical Klues Klucks duh Klans homicidal human farming....

Here is the thing. The SCOTUS only renders opinions. It has no mechanism in place to enforce its decisions.

No one government will ever make both coastal America and interior America happy, though, so it doesn't matter.
The 1778 Constitution created a nation that couldn't possibly last longer than three centuries without imploding.

With SCOTUS rendering an opinion enforcement is in all probability is as despicable & vile as Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin extermination of Ukraine with phosphorous bombings as thieving National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists are granted standing to enforce their decision where McHeil's Navy utilizing WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations in stealing US Constitution Bill of Rights for arson on a cross is precedent for suicidal schizoid super ego ChristHitlers to then enforce their cross conditioned way beyond therapy patriot act of "man is God" since they already burned it on a cross while claiming it's Christiananality pedophilia legal perpetually.....

We vote on judges every election cycle. A simple vote "to retain" or "not to retain" certain justices in Oklahoma. I used to just vote no on every one when I was a younger man. Now I research how they voted on decisions and look for any written opinion and vote accordingly. I would mention that I probably vote differently than Mr. Niblick would vote on these justices. Of the 6 SC court justices he doesn't name, I would probably vote to retain 4 or 5 of them. :dunno:

We've never had elected judges at any level in Massachusetts.
Our federal system leads to having segments of the nation that aren't very similar at all.

I would go so far as to suggest that totally discreet, autonomous nations within the EU
are fundamentally more alike in their laws
than different states within the US.

America is a very unique nation,
and some of us like that uniqueness
a lot more than others.

We've never had elected judges at any level in Massachusetts.
Our federal system leads to having segments of the nation that aren't very similar at all.

I would go so far as to suggest that totally discreet, autonomous nations within the EU
are fundamentally more alike in their laws
than different states within the US.

America is a very unique nation,
and some of us like that uniqueness
a lot more than others.

The uniqueness of this Christian Nation where SCOTUS Rehnquist in their national religion "serve the Pope or die" "man is God" diatribe in dictating a Washington, D.C. born retired WW II Pentagon Staff Sergeant to Eisenhower is Islam to forgive Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement protecting & serving thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Islam "death to the infidels" Fourth Reich July 9/11 master race master plan must be as intellectually capable as Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin phosphorus bombing of Ukraine communism of Christiananality pedophilia minions.....

How about the Dems have no fucking intention of making the Supremes disappear. They are trying to bring it back from the slanted political court the Repubs turned it into. The talk about adding justices it to balance it again.

kagans friends thought she was feeling down after Trump's terrible court seats. They decided to send her a gift basket with Lox and bagels and amusing trinkets. They called her and asked it it was OK. She said No, we have very stringent rules on accepting gifts. They should have called Thomas.

How about the Dems have no fucking intention of making the Supremes disappear. They are trying to bring it back from the slanted political court the Repubs turned it into. The talk about adding justices it to balance it again.

But it is balanced.

I don't mind my tax dollars protecting Kagan, Sotomayor, and Jackson, though.

I was going to give you a thanks except you mentioned Sotomayor. I think Thomas should be bounced out of that court and I also think Sotomayor needs to bounce with him. And so does Roberts.

While Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin extermination of Ukraine with phosphorous bombings seems as familiar as this Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 not so master race of Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement master plan of thieving National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists since not achieving a university education from West Nazi Germany Virginia thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - Declaration of Independence - absentee voting ballots arsonists over years as McHeil's Navy removing a US Constitution Bill of Rights display for arson on a cross at a Navy hospital as having to render medical care for a NYC born WW I veteran getting discharged from a Federal Lynching KKK churchstate VA hospital and again having to render medical care to a Washington, D.C. born WW II Pentagon Staff Sergeant to Eisenhower for SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists again; yet Eisenhower said "Never Again" while those crooks on Capital Hill national religion of Christiananality pedophilia suicidal super egos "serve the Pope or die" more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" way too dang lily brilliant white Islamidiotocracy crusade - jihad mass neuroses of fascism ChristHitler mass psychoses sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming of fascism extermination continues....to balance out survival of the fittest fascists....

SCOTUS has over decades completely failed the Constitution and failed us.

And now it is all over, the American experiment is over.

Buckle Up, the future is brutal.

SCOTUS has over decades completely failed the Constitution and failed us.

And now it is all over, the American experiment is over.

Buckle Up, the future is brutal.

This Christian Nation SCOTUS Peter Principle pyramid scheme national religion of Islam human reproduction medical pseudoscience fabricated virgin Mary immaculate son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception crusade - jihad of Christiananality pedophilia granting standing to thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists survival of the fittest fascists for their "man is God" suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" has been loathed by intellectually capable Americans from health care economics.

Back