U.S. plans to sell more weapons to Israel after vetoing cease-fire resolution

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/09/us/university-of-pennsylvania-president-resigns.html

Jews are the fascist. Tried to hold my tongue. But Israel and Americans Jews are fascists.

1ptikt.jpg

I will still vote for Biden, but his support for Israel is disgusting.

So, let me get this straight... Israel is "fascist." You hate and despise fascists. And Biden supports Israel and therefore supports fascism by your definition. You in turn support Biden by voting for him. That means you support fascism, doesn't it?

So, let me get this straight... Israel is "fascist." You hate and despise fascists. And Biden supports Israel and therefore supports fascism by your definition. You in turn support Biden by voting for him. That means you support fascism, doesn't it?

I said Biden's support for Israel is disgusting.

That’s the transitive property of equality, well beyond bp’s comprehension level.

Back