Ukraine Invasion of Russia

This is a different spin.

While I smile at the thought of Ukraine invading the Ruskies, the question is does this push us that much closer to World War III?

It's really hard to see anyway this doesn't. I love seeing Putin get kicked in the balls. But what will the reaction of the Nuclear power be? Will he resort to a nuclear strike on Ukraine?

And what of the feckless Harris - Biden regime? What sort of deniability do they have that this was an American operation? If Putin retaliates directly against America, what response from Harris, who can't even manage our southern border?

I can see this getting out of control very quickly.

these nazis want wwIII to kill off the poors.

This is a different spin.

While I smile at the thought of Ukraine invading the Ruskies, the question is does this push us that much closer to World War III?

It's really hard to see anyway this doesn't. I love seeing Putin get kicked in the balls. But what will the reaction of the Nuclear power be? Will he resort to a nuclear strike on Ukraine?

And what of the feckless Harris - Biden regime? What sort of deniability do they have that this was an American operation? If Putin retaliates directly against America, what response from Harris, who can't even manage our southern border?

I can see this getting out of control very quickly.

I actually believe it pushes us further from a world war. The Russians are empire building, similar in some ways to what Germany was trying to do. The earlier it is checked the less likely we will have to put down a group of allies bent on domination.

One of the lessons of WWII is that when a nation tries to build (via force) a group of allies in a blitzcrege sort of way, the stronger the allied forced against that, the smaller the threat later. Germany took Austria and then Poland, if England, France and the US held together and said no, WWII would have been a much smaller war.

I actually believe it pushes us further from a world war.

No you don't - you're just saying what you think will further the agenda of your party.

The Russians are empire building, similar in some ways to what Germany was trying to do. The earlier it is checked the less likely we will have to put down a group of allies bent on domination.

Russia has nuclear weapons and has threatened to use them. Further, they view this as a direct attack by the USA on them.

One of the lessons of WWII is that when a nation tries to build (via force) a group of allies in a blitzcrege sort of way, the stronger the allied forced against that, the smaller the threat later. Germany took Austria and then Poland, if England, France and the US held together and said no, WWII would have been a much smaller war.

ROFL

Maybe if they had build some sort of defense, say a "Maginot Line" or something....

^^^^ A supporter of the J6 insurrection appointing himself the arbiter of democracy.

Explain precisely how Ukraine is a totalitarian dictatorship.
Trying to imprison, and then shooting your political opponent. Now that's an insurrection.

Sentiment here in Russia has in my view changed dramatically, friends that were relatively liberal about the Conflict are now far less so,Since the Kursk attack, its increasingly being related to me that this will have to be ended on the battlefield. the idea of the "fraternal Ukrainians" misled by the west is getting harder to justify, and the scenes of looting and wanton destruction and brutality towards civilians coming from Kursk are spreading like wildfire on Russian social media here.This does not bode well for Kiev.

Back