Ultimatum to Democrats: BIDENEERS WEEP

Yes. I hate democracy. It usually quickly dissolves into an oligarchy or dictatorship. Athens dissolved into a dictatorship. Democracies have no constitution and no representatives. It is government by popular vote. There is nothing like a constitution to protect minorities.

I support a republic. The United States was never a democracy. It is a federated republic. I support the Constitution of the United States and all State constitutions.

You deny both the Constitution of the United States and all State constitutions.

The democrat party LONG ago devolved into an Oligarchy.

It's amusing that the drones actually think they have anything approaching a voice. They are fodder to be expended as their rulers see fit - nothing more.

In California, the people rose up and overwhelmingly voted to recall Gavin Newsom. Tim Cook said "NO," that was the end of the issue.

Yeah, there isn't a more profound racist at this forum then this Gunk piece of shit. Just another jew
like schumer and other dems that are anti Semite by siding with Hamas and criticizing the leader
of Israel for their counterpunching Hamas and those terrorists

And bear in mind the the pile of shit runs three socks, guno, tigerred, moon - all have the same Schtick - vile racism - but he points his racist rants at different groups and thinks he's so clever.

@Guno צְבִי is no Jew - just a troll sock meant to defame Jews by his sick behavior.

Wow, you sure do live in another planet. Biden governed as other presidents did? Name another president that opened our southern border to let in some 15-18 million illegals? Biden is the one that set up his warfare cabinet to try and lock Trump up
and silence his political opponents. Most every thing does is unconstitutional.
Magats have no credibility about the border after you let private citizen trump steamroll the repubs in Congress and scuttle the immigration bill.

Wow, you sure do live in another planet. Biden governed as other presidents did? Name another president that opened our southern border to let in some 15-18 million illegals? Biden is the one that set up his warfare cabinet to try and lock Trump up
and silence his political opponents. Most every thing does is unconstitutional.
No president opened the border. The same walls are there, same and even more border guards.
You are so crazed and believe so many dumb lies. I feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
No president opened the border.
Correct, as Biden isn't President. He was never elected.
The same walls are there, same and even more border guards.
Blatant lie. The border is now being manned by State agents and volunteers, who have been improving their sections of the border, since Biden had no intention of protecting the border at all.
You can't get away with denying history, Sybil.
You are so crazed and believe so many dumb lies. I feel sorry for you.
You are describing yourself, Sybil. Unfortunately, there is no treatment available for your condition.

When will you Biden bashers redeem yourselves?
I am realistic. He has shown serious slippage. At one time his spoonerisms were seen as cute. The Repubs have had 4 years to redefine his slips as proof of brain damage. The success of that changes the equation.
The misstatements of Trump, which are voluminous, are baked into his aura. It is seen as normal. He can make repulsive rally speeches full of crazy lies and misstatements. It has been normalized by the press. Instead pointing it out as a problem. it's written off as a foible.
We are in a spot where we have to do better. Trump is the clown prince. His messed up mind and twisted values are seen as quaint, not a serious problem.

Back