Unanimous Supreme Court preserves access to widely used abortion medication

If we have plenty of resources, why are so many of Americans hunger or homeless? You're Ignoring my point... because no one is "writing off" the illegals who are already here...they're getting more resources than the people in our own neighborhoods...I'm sure you understand exactly what I'm saying... and there's nothing political what I'm doing... I've been working with families for years...and still am... I don't discriminate...no matter how much you would like to insist that I am...
Your virtue-signaling isn't working anymore. You have never once said anything advocating for restrictions on firearms despite numerous threads about the latest school massacres. You frequently whine about people receiving food stamps and welfare, which you blame on Democrats. You consistently lump children and babies into categories of "us" vs "them" -- "Illegals," as you call them. You believe and repeat the lies that supposedly your "illegals" are receiving more benefits, food, care, etc. than American-born citizens.

Nomad is correct. You only care about babies and kids that belong to the correct group. The rest of them are nothing to you and your ilk.

It's not total BS...and Christianity (I'm assuming that's what you mean) has nothing to do with my comment...
There are doctors who specialize in High risk pregnancies and late term abortions...
Why do you suppose that there are such physicians? Have you ever known anyone who found out in mid- to late pregnancy that the fetus she is carrying has a lethal defect such as anencephaly or a trisomy? No, you're just spouting off forced-birther talking points on a subject that you know absoluteley nothing about.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court on Thursday unanimously preserved access to a medication that was used in nearly two-thirds of all abortions in the U.S. last year, in the court’s first abortion decision since conservative justices overturned Roe v. Wade two years ago.

The nine justices ruled that abortion opponents lacked the legal right to sue over the federal Food and Drug Administration’s approval of the medication, mifepristone, and the FDA's subsequent actions to ease access to it. The case had threatened to restrict access to mifepristone across the country, including in states where abortion remains legal.

Justice Brett Kavanaugh, who was part of the majority to overturn Roe, wrote for the court on Thursday that “federal courts are the wrong forum for addressing the plaintiffs’ concerns about FDA’s actions."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/unanimous-supreme-court-preserves-access-140428506.html
View attachment 26986
The crackpots who brought this case before the supreme court, lack legal standing in how this drug harmed them?!! All the crackpots put forward was hypothetical B.S?!!
The Christian Nation Supreme Fourth Reich July Bicentennial & "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip Mengele "Angel of Death" ethics of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists medical care as law of the land.....

Late term abortion is almost nonexistent. The only time it happens is when the health of the mother is in jeopardy due to problems with the fetus or the fetus is non non-viable .
Yep. As pointed out above, the vast majority of all terminations occur in the first few weeks when there is no "baby." Forced-birthers and other fascists like to use the word "baby" to invoke anger and sadness. They also like to claim that everyone who has an abortion is an irresponsible whore who either should have kept her legs together, or used birth control, or both.

I always do this

Lie?

Yes, that's what you always do.

and you idiot fuckers always fail.

Hardly.

Find my post about abolishing SCOTUS.

Technically "packing the court."

The gifts Thomas and his wife took are well known now and more coming out almost every day. Then, there are his wife’s causes that he rules on and refuses to recuse himself.

His wife is not on the court, comrade.

You attack Thomas because he is black, and conservative.

Tell us about the millions of Sotomayor’s gifts.

ROFL

You really are pathological. What's astounding is you seem to think you can get away with these insane lies.

Lie?

Yes, that's what you always do.

Hardly.

Technically "packing the court."

His wife is not on the court, comrade.

You attack Thomas because he is black, and conservative.

ROFL

You really are pathological. What's astounding is you seem to think you can get away with these insane lies.

The court never took up the cases against Penguin, you fucking idiot. You don’t know the vote, either.

If you think a judge’s wife who is neck deep in a particular cause isn’t a reason to recuse oneself, you’re even more stupid than you present yourself.

Additionally, Sotomayor disclosed her book deals, while Thomas has hidden a shit ton of his gifts.

Back