Understanding Trump

Port Tack

Verified User
I read this article today and it does an excellent job of explaining how so many people can be captivated by Trump.

Hitler expert gives stunning warning about Trump's 'intellectual nitwit' image​

Henk de Berg, a professor of German at the University of Sheffield in the United Kingdom, told The Guardian that he saw many similarities in the rhetorical strategies and self-promotion of Trump and the notorious German leader.
"Looking at it through the perspective of Trump can help us wrap our heads around the idea as to why so many people actually supported Hitler and vice versa.”

Trump and Hitler are political performance artists who speak only vaguely about policy. He said each used jokes, insults and extreme language to command attention.

Trumps extremist language appeals to voters who are frustrated by complex problems beyond their control, the professor said. “Most of their electorate are dissatisfied with the status quo for a variety of reasons — globalization, automation — so they want to change the system and here you have an anti-establishment candidate who is not politically correct, who says that he will fix it, who doesn’t come up with all these ‘cowardly, rotten compromises,'" de Berg said.
https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-hitler-2668443458/

or

The reich stuff – what does Trump really have in common with Hitler?​

I have mentioned many times their similarities and if you look past Hitler's extermination of the jews the two of them are twins.

And try anything... Why are they afraid to just let Joe run against him? They're making it worse if that's even possible...
Not sure who you mean by "they"...but I am not afraid to let Trump run against Joe Biden. And all this bullshit Trumpers are trying to sell about Dems making things worse for themselves is laughable.

Trump should never even be allowed to visit the Oval Office let alone occupy it. He is a buffoon...and evil, ignorant, classless buffoon who appeals primarily to other evil, ignorant, classless buffoons.

Right now I am living in fear that Trump will drop out. THAT will actually hurt Joe Biden's chances.

Someone is afraid...if you really don't want president Trump to win Joe should drop out.. Is someone but not Kamela might have a chance.. Too much damage has been done... People are exhausted...
Not sure who you mean by "they"...but I am not afraid to let Trump run against Joe Biden. And all this bullshit Trumpers are trying to sell about Dems making things worse for themselves

I read this article today and it does an excellent job of explaining how so many people can be captivated by Trump.

or

I have mentioned many times their similarities and if you look past Hitler's extermination of the jews the two of them are twins.
it is sad when people who were born with brains discredit themselves by including the word Hitler in their opening sentence........where did they go wrong?.....

Someone is afraid...if you really don't want president Trump to win Joe should drop out.. Is someone but not Kamela might have a chance.. Too much damage has been done... People are exhausted...
I do not want Joe Biden to drop out at all. He has been a fine president. That does not mean I agree with every decision he has made, but he is just such a great improvement over Trump, that I am tempted to call him a great president.

You may be exhausted. I imagine defending the disgusting, classless Trump can be VERY EXHAUSTING. But neither you, nor I, speak for the "people." In any case, any exhaustion I see in "the people" comes from having to deal with the childish behavior of Trump and his stooges.

English is hard for you, isn't it? So is making sense, evidently. The real reason why you want "Joe" to drop out is because you are terrified that once again he's going to get elected. We understand. Your fear is delicious.

And try anything... Why are they afraid to just let Joe run against him? They're making it worse if that's even possible...
What an ignorant WITCH!

Having Felonious LOSER Trump as the only competition for Biden, was the surest bet in obtaining another HUGE WIN for the Democrats in 2024!

I would like to personally "Thank You" for your Obstinate Ignorance in choosing Trump for your candidate in advance!

Thanks Again! It's like the gift that keeps on giving! :laugh:

Last edited:

or

Trump is quite easy to understand, he does what he has to do. The difference is he's honest about it not like you miserable bastards.

Trump is quite easy to understand, he does what he has to do. The difference is he's honest about it not like you miserable bastards.
ray-liotta-hysterical-laughing-36od4qgrkokhlvko.gif

Not necessary to invoke Hitler. Counterproductive, in fact. Any successful con man will do the job.

Back