Unhinged again!

“I think I’m entitled to personal attacks,”
motherofgodfaggot.jpg

“I think I’m entitled to personal attacks,”
Do you think that only Democrats can make unhinged personal attacks? If so, why?

Is calling Trump and "existential threat" not extreme?

Is calling Trump "Hitler" not extreme?

How Democrats relentlessly dialed up violent rhetoric against Trump before assassination attempt — comparing him to Hitler

Democrats’ rhetoric stoking fear and hatred against former President Donald Trump — including repeated comparisons to Adolf Hitler — is coming a harsh new light following the assassination attempt against him on Saturday.

Trump’s political opponents have long used incendiary language in response to his more controversial statements — commonly casting him as a cartoon villain hellbent on bringing about the end of democracy itself.

I love when he says "I won the documents case"
No...no you didn't.

He pretty much has. The documents case is a game of hypocrisy and double standards being played by Democrats.'

Why was it perfectly okay for Biden to break the law in a more egregious way keeping documents for decades? Explain.

Cannon tried to dismiss it based on the Supreme Court bogus ruling. She will once again be overturned, and hopefully the case goes before a real judge.
Another patently dumb prediction. :palm:

So why is it okay that Biden broke our laws keeping classified materials for decades? Explain.

Back