Universe or multiverse?

I just heard in a podcast the other day that the field of physics has been a shit show over the last 20 years or so.

We are in a golden age of astrophysics, and our generation has the privilege to know more about the history of the universe than any previous generation in human history.

The discovery of the Higgs boson in 2013 was the crowning achievement of particle physics -- though there is some cynicism that we will never have particle accelerators at high enough energies to shed light on string theory, M theory, or G.U.T. Some physicists are stuck playing untestable mathmatical games with supersymmetry.

Okay. I was just saying that physics give evidence for the multiverse.

There is zero tangible evidence for a multiverse. It is all the realm of speculation and hypothesis.

Not that there's anything wrong with speculation and hypothesizing, which is the lifeblood of science.

There is zero tangible evidence for a multiverse. It is all the realm of speculation and hypothesis.

Not that there's anything wrong with speculation and hypothesizing, which is the lifeblood of science.

you're an idiot, tired of your shit!

You can't really think I am an idiot if you emulate and copy my thread Ideas.
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...erses-in-the-multiverse&p=4586501#post4586501

Feel free to share the evidence physics has for a multiverse. Actual evidence, not educated guesses speculation, or hypotheses.

Back