Unwinding the Fiat Economy

Kamala Trump

Verified User
These banker bastards always threaten us with collapsing the economy unless we do EVERYTHING they say. How can they do this?

The whole economy is designed to run on fiat currency and not raw value. It's has it's conveniences, but all in all, it's too conducive to massive corruption and totalitarianism to be useful amongst free and rational people.

This thread will be a real time telling of how I will single handedly unwind the corrupt and illusory global fiat economy, and the totalitarian mindset that goes with it.

Freedom is coming. Worry not. Sleep well.

These banker bastards always threaten us with collapsing the economy unless we do EVERYTHING they say. How can they do this?

The whole economy is designed to run on fiat currency and not raw value. It's has it's conveniences, but all in all, it's too conducive to massive corruption and totalitarianism to be useful amongst free and rational people.

This thread will be a real time telling of how I will single handedly unwind the corrupt and illusory global fiat economy, and the totalitarian mindset that goes with it.

Freedom is coming. Worry not. Sleep well.

One word:

DE-REG-U-LA-TION!

He did say that freedom was coming.

Some regulation is necessary for these clown who are using the country as their own piggy bank.

Corporatist thought can be just as rights denying and fascist as statist thought.

In fact, fascism is a blending of corporatist and statist thoughts.

The Third Way is naked fascism.

I think whole categories of products should be eliminated. Clawing back bonuses is just a pr stunt.

In terms of unwinding the fiat economy, the first step is education.

My minions, go forth and educate everyone you encounter on the the totalitarian nature of fiat currency. This is step 1. We will be here for a while.

More to come.

I trust you are all out expounding the totalitarian nature of fiat currency to all those you meet.

Go forth and educate.

We're not. Instead, we're busily playing Poker Face on Rock Band, while you scream your head off about stuff we just don't care about. At all.

First, let me state unequivocally that I do NOT support the federal reserve system. But, out of curiosity, what difference, in the long run, would PM based currency make if the law makers have the authority to set the relative values therein?

For instance, Congress could set the value of the U.S. Dollar at 0.02 grams, .999 fine gold. (A bit less than today's spot price.) But next month they could RESET the value of the dollar at 0.0195 grams .999 fine gold.

In short, what is to prevent them from using relative PM value in the same manner they are using fiat currency now? Now all they have to do is tell the federal reserve computers that there are more dollars available to circulate. But if they tell these same computers that the dollar buys less gold, annd we have the same AMOUNT of gold, then the effect is the same - more dollars in circulation, and built in inflation.

First, let me state unequivocally that I do NOT support the federal reserve system. But, out of curiosity, what difference, in the long run, would PM based currency make if the law makers have the authority to set the relative values therein?

For instance, Congress could set the value of the U.S. Dollar at 0.02 grams, .999 fine gold. (A bit less than today's spot price.) But next month they could RESET the value of the dollar at 0.0195 grams .999 fine gold.

In short, what is to prevent them from using relative PM value in the same manner they are using fiat currency now? Now all they have to do is tell the federal reserve computers that there are more dollars available to circulate. But if they tell these same computers that the dollar buys less gold, annd we have the same AMOUNT of gold, then the effect is the same - more dollars in circulation, and built in inflation.

You are a goddamned idiot, GL. You have never provided any useful input to this site. You are just a fucking fool, an irredeemable fool.

And on that note, why try to change anything or get up in the morning, or even have a government.

You're a moron.

Although, i understand your point. Im actually for the elimination of currency and moveing to a pure barter system.

Is it your belief that nothing can be done about any form of currency control? We shoud just accept our fate as the slaves of those who control the money system?

Last edited:
Back