Update......lol

robdastud

YO he just came down to my desk, went down and smoked a cigarette and talked he said he saw me in march or something.... and we traded numbers and are going to hang out this weekend LOL

he said he tried to talk to me in March or something and thought i was stuck up...LOL CAN YOU BELIEVE IT... me stuck up...im not stuck up...

don't do it rob. Dating people at work is a bad idea. He clearly has the hots for you and will make a move. You'll either reject him or accept. If you reject him, he'll scorn you. If you accept, eventually that relationship will be over and you'll have an ex at the job. Not kewl. I'd leave it alone.

don't do it rob. Dating people at work is a bad idea. He clearly has the hots for you and will make a move. You'll either reject him or accept. If you reject him, he'll scorn you. If you accept, eventually that relationship will be over and you'll have an ex at the job. Not kewl. I'd leave it alone.

the more that i think about it the more that i agree with you Lady T....

I think you should go for it... You work in a big company and have no illusions of staying at your current job forever...

10 years from now it wont matter with regard to your career. It might matter to your relationship status and you will have had more fun!

When I was a prosecutor I think I at least made out with about half of the female prosecutors at the office. We all still get along now. In fact my wife and I had one who I fucked, and her husband over for dinner just the other night. Not awlkward at all, it was 7 years ago and everyone knows it is water under the bridge!

NO! It was years before I met my wife. They had to know it would happen when the office sent the girl and I away together for a conference. What kinda office sends two single professionals of the opposit sex away for a week and not expect some shit to happen.

In fact I did a trial against another girl I made out with once. That was funny, after she beat me we went out for drinks and did it again!

wow Alex! That's bold. I don't recommend it. I could tell you plenty of stories at jobs around here where that goes sour. The rumor mill can be viscious.

wow Alex! That's bold. I don't recommend it. I could tell you plenty of stories at jobs around here where that goes sour. The rumor mill can be viscious.

Not if you ignore the rumor mill, we were all single and did nuthing immoral. Who cares what they say... The rumors will go around illregardless to if they are true or not, they might as well be true!

Now if one of us were married at the time or something, that would be a different story. At the Prosecutors office everyone was sleeping with everyone! Only the secretaries cared enough to gossip about it. Our boss did not care... hell he even tried to hook up with one girl I was dating, no big deal. She politly turned him down and we all went on from there!

Not if you ignore the rumor mill, we were all single and did nuthing immoral. Who cares what they say... The rumors will go around illregardless to if they are true or not, they might as well be true!

Now if one of us were married at the time or something, that would be a different story. At the Prosecutors office everyone was sleeping with everyone! Only the secretaries cared enough to gossip about it. Our boss did not care... hell he even tried to hook up with one girl I was dating, no big deal. She politly turned him down and we all went on from there!

sounds like a good season of Ally McBeal

we are meeting after work so im just going straight from here, but i have on jeans (friday is jeans) and a polo shirt and sneakers.

boot cut jeans and some nice shoes? I hope you're wearing a nice scent. I'm partial to Armani Black Code. CK is usually pretty good too.

sounds good.

My head's pretty big today. I was getting my lunch this afternoon and the lady at the register said I had a "really" nice body. She asked how many times a week I work out. I was like yeah, a couple......ya know ;)

Back