UPenn swimmer shatters two women's US records

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rds-weekend-meets-14-SECONDS-ahead-rival.html

only trouble is its not a woman swimmer.

in fact the same individual had competed for three years as a men's team swimmer.

but he was ordinary as a guy so he grew his hair and presto changeo now he's a gurl...

so, what do they pay you for settting US records these days ?

it was $65,000 in 2019.

follow the money kids

In some ways I hope womens sports in America gets destroyed then maybe the "woke" crowd will actually wake up.

In some ways I hope womens sports in America gets destroyed then maybe the "woke" crowd will actually wake up.

pretty high price to pay.
having coached girl's youth sports for years it breaks my heart to see how easily some shameless boys will render all the work the girls put into sports flushed like so much poop.

having coached girl's youth sports for years it breaks my heart to see how easily some shameless boys will render all the work the girls put into sports flushed like so much poop.

That's why women's sports needs to be destroyed. Then maybe decent people will finally come to realize just how fucked up leftist ideology is.

The records should be challenged...and awarded to the girls who trained tirelessly and won the races...
I've coached many teams, including girls swimming....if I were the other coaches.. and the parents... I'd find a way to fight this to the end...;)

It's absolute madness, I can't believe women don't ban together to protest this insanity.

Any fair-minded individual should protest this farce.

A couple of the records this sissy boy broke were Olympic Gold Medalist Ledecky's.

She's a nice girl, one of the best female swimmers ever, and look what they're doing to her. :palm:

Pretty sure she volunteers to teach swimming lessons at public pools in the summer.

No I mean I want to see it dominated by men who claim to be women.
I know what you mean-smh-...I wouldn't doubt it....if you lose for a couple of years as a male, just take some hormones and grow your hair...voila....

It's absolute madness, I can't believe women don't ban together to protest this insanity.

A couple of the records this sissy boy broke were Olympic Gold Medalist Ledecky's.

She's a nice girl, one of the best female swimmers ever, and look what they're doing to her. :palm:

Pretty sure she volunteers to teach swimming lessons at public pools in the summer.
I hope they do protest....No way should those times stand...

Leftist ideology is a cancer

That's why women's sports needs to be destroyed. Then maybe decent people will finally come to realize just how fucked up leftist ideology is.

well I'd say they already are destroyed but I'd prefer to just fix the problem before it eliminates it altogether.

well I'd say they already are destroyed but I'd prefer to just fix the problem before it eliminates it altogether.

I think thats whats needed. How do you see it getting "fixed"? The ideology that created it is solidly in place and not likely to be changed any time soon.

I think thats whats needed. How do you see it getting "fixed"? The ideology that created it is solidly in place and not likely to be changed any time soon.

only way to fix it is for female athletes to boycott. that will be nearly impossible to pull off what with athletic scholarships and pro money on the line not to mention homosexual ones being made to think they have some sort of connection to these frauds.

maybe if JK Rowling offered up some of her millions to ease the pain ? she at least gets it.

but just maybe if all the school girls quit travel leagues, school competitions, private training it might send a powerful enough message.

only way to fix it is for female athletes to boycott. that will be nearly impossible to pull off what with athletic scholarships and pro money on the line not to mention homosexual ones being made to think they have some sort of connection to these frauds.

maybe if JK Rowling offered up some of her millions to ease the pain ? she at least gets it.

but just maybe if all the school girls quit travel leagues, school competitions, private training it might send a powerful enough message.

:palm: This should not be necessary. Yet, here we are.

It's quite possible the leftist goal is to cancel all school sports.

Let's be real, leftists never fit into any of the school sports categories.

They fit into the school shooter/emo categories, no insult to the real emos.
Leftists don't like baseball (The Favorite American Pastime), football, soccer, swimming, diving, Track and Field, basketball, volleyball, archery..etc..

They want to ruin it all for all children forever.

Last edited:
:palm: This should not be necessary. Yet, here we are.

It's quite possible the leftist goal is to cancel all school sports.

Let's be real, leftists never fit into any of the school sports categories.

They fit into the school shooter/emo categories, no insult to the real emos.
Leftists don't like baseball (The Favorite American Pastime), football, soccer, swimming, diving, Track and Field, basketball, volleyball, archery..etc..

They want to ruin it all for all children forever.

they do tend to whine a lot about high school sports and how much money they siphon off school budgets that could go to the arts.
but they sort of like that black athletes get scholarships to play ball.

sports really do not fit into the participation trophy mentality.

however, when I was coaching little kids they all still knew the score. And a jice box and treat didnt help that much if we got our asses kicked.

Back