UPenn swimmer shatters two women's US records

only way to fix it is for female athletes to boycott. that will be nearly impossible to pull off what with athletic scholarships and pro money on the line not to mention homosexual ones being made to think they have some sort of connection to these frauds.

maybe if JK Rowling offered up some of her millions to ease the pain ? she at least gets it.

but just maybe if all the school girls quit travel leagues, school competitions, private training it might send a powerful enough message.

I think that would just open it up to more she-men

I think that would just open it up to more she-men

well it seems there isnt anything to hold them back at present.

I suppose Moms could go on a no sex strike but lefty ones cannot be counted upon to participate even though its for their own daughters.

well it seems there isnt anything to hold them back at present.

I suppose Moms could go on a no sex strike but lefty ones cannot be counted upon to participate even though its for their own daughters.

And THATS precisely the problem. What we need to do is tell the she men to fuck off. Leftism is fucking destroying this country

And THATS precisely the problem. What we need to do is tell the she men to fuck off. Leftism is fucking destroying this country

if they want to play dress up, fine.

but growing some hair doesnt make you a girl. if you are not good enough to compete against boys, tough shit, deal with it.

it didnt work for East Germany, it shouldnt work now.

if they want to play dress up, fine.

but growing some hair doesnt make you a girl. if you are not good enough to compete against boys, tough shit, deal with it.

it didnt work for East Germany, it shouldnt work now.

Yes it's fine but that doesn't mean we should let them do whatever the fuck they want. When the hell did that become a thing?

I agree

Lmfao absolutely right

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rds-weekend-meets-14-SECONDS-ahead-rival.html

only trouble is its not a woman swimmer.

in fact the same individual had competed for three years as a men's team swimmer.

but he was ordinary as a guy so he grew his hair and presto changeo now he's a gurl...

so, what do they pay you for settting US records these days ?

it was $65,000 in 2019.

follow the money kids
This is the Democrats fault. They hate genetic women athletes.

Back