Upper Age Limit for POTUS Poll. A non partisan thread.

Thoughts on age limits for POTUS.

• Total voters
Invariably people always speak to demographic truths with personal anecdotes, think that the latter somehow disproves the former. It does not.

So if i say 'young people below age 30 are more in favour of climate change measures issues than older people over 60', i will have a right wing young person say 'I do not even believe in climate change sot hat cannot be true and an older person say 'i am fully in favor of those measures... so that cannot be true'.

That is not how demographic data works.

Black women also tend to vote more Democrat, even if not all do.

Anytime a discussion settles into STATISTICS most people lack the ability to both understand AND accept, especially if it conflicts with the anecdotal data you mentioned.

Statistics is what happens to OTHER people. :)

Feinstein is the walking dead. An example of elder abuse but Nancy Pelosi has her daughter holding her up and doing a weekend at Bernie's as they want her to make it to the end of the term so they can get that seat to Adam Schiff in a primary. If she steps down early, than Gavin Newsom gets to fill the seat and he has already promised a black woman who will likely be a progressive. Nancy and the establish Dems hate the progressives only second to how much they hate Trump.

Only the party can get Feinstein to resign.

Back