Upstate New York Hospitals Are Overwhelmed as Covid Cases Surge Health care official

afb021921dAPR20210219054514.jpg

The Bible says to turn the other cheek but it does not say to turn the other cheek twice.

Would President Trump be vindictive in 2024, should he be elected and not cheated out of the presidency? I believe he might.

Will the Republican House impeach Biden...3-4 times and censor Democrats in the House.

Count on it.

President Trump did not lose the election, it was stolen.

The mid-terms are the key, 2024 is too far off.

Red tsunami coming...count on it...Biden impeachment/s coming. Count on it.

And yet 60 pulse trump court challenges later including the SC, trump is declared.. THE LOSER

5o5mnm.jpg

As a pragmatist, I cannot share your faith in future fair and free elections, Earl.

In the Virginia elections, the Republicans had an army of lawyers and an army of poll watchers. The Republicans swept the field, Lt. Gov., state houses.

Hopefully, it can be replicated next year.

In the Virginia elections, the Republicans had an army of lawyers and an army of poll watchers. The Republicans swept the field, Lt. Gov., state houses. Hopefully, it can be replicated next year.

I could tell you how that particular sausage was made, Earl, but then I'd have to kill you. You're better off not knowing.

We narrowly failed in NJ, so sometimes they still "win" with their usual tricks.

Whether or not we can pull off our lone success nationwide is very doubtful. There are just too many principled people on the right.

And yet 60 pulse trump court challenges later including the SC, trump is declared.. THE LOSER

5o5mnm.jpg

The SC did not even hear the PA. case where the state court changed the voting conditions instead of the State Legislature. Many of the Appellate Courts didn't either.

In the Virginia elections, the Republicans had an army of lawyers and an army of poll watchers.

You don't know the half of it.

But it wasn't enough in NJ, and now the DEMOCRATS know what they have to do next time if they want to keep "winning", Earl.

Back