US-backed Jewish fanatics have slaughtered over 14,000 Gaza children to date

sure, if you decide to ignore Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia.......they gave it all to the Jews......

not exactly.

the queen granted it to jews in the balfour declaration.

they definitiely did fight for it too. but it's good to know who the relevant world superpowers favor.

The Jews had the land of Israel stolen from them. The Jews BUILT Jerusalem. The Palestinians are interlopers offering to give them half of Israel was extremely generous.

For years, Netanyahu propped up Hamas. Now it’s blown up in our faces
The premier’s policy of treating the terror group as a partner, at the expense of Abbas and Palestinian statehood, has resulted in wounds that will take Israel years to heal from
Tal Schneider
By TAL SCHNEIDER

For years, the various governments led by Benjamin Netanyahu took an approach that divided power between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank — bringing Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to his knees while making moves that propped up the Hamas terror group.

The idea was to prevent Abbas — or anyone else in the Palestinian Authority’s West Bank government — from advancing toward the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Thus, amid this bid to impair Abbas, Hamas was upgraded from a mere terror group to an organization with which Israel held indirect negotiations via Egypt, and one that was allowed to receive infusions of cash from abroad.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-years-netanyahu-propped-up-hamas-now-its-blown-up-in-our-faces/

realpolitik neverending power quests through any means necessary never lead to good places.

Kissinger was a shit human.

The Palestinians will still be stuffed into a completely destroyed piece of shit strip of land, won’t they?
Tel Aviv is 42 miles away on the same coast and is the vacation spot in Israel. the Gaza strip is on choice ocean front property. The Gaza strip has HALF the population density of New York city. Gaza has been damage because of Hamas. The people of Gaza put Hamas in power. Elections have consequences.

Tel Aviv is 42 miles away on the same coast and is the vacation spot in Israel. the Gaza strip is on choice ocean front property. The Gaza strip has HALF the population density of New York city. Gaza has been damage because of Hamas. The people of Gaza put Hamas in power. Elections have consequences.

you need to rethink your mindless Zionist retardation.

I simply don't understand thinking that children aren't innocent, worthy of our support - no matter what "side" they are on.

When you destroy their homes, kill their parents, and make their lives miserable, you are creating enemies who will remember what you did their whole lives. You create tomorrow's resistance.

When you destroy their homes, kill their parents, and make their lives miserable, you are creating enemies who will remember what you did their whole lives. You create tomorrow's resistance.

It can be a neverending cycle, and has been exactly that in the Middle East.

The only way it ends is if people start to see the humanity on both sides.

It can be a neverending cycle, and has been exactly that in the Middle East.

The only way it ends is if people start to see the humanity on both sides.
Yep. But remember it has been the Palestinians that have been calling for the extermination of the Jews and it was the Palestinians that started this war by massacring 1200+ Jews. The loss of 1200+ Jews in Israel is proportional to the US losing 50,000+ citizens.

They may. The Palestinians are still fucked with or without Hamas. So much for that excuse.
If the Palestinians choose peace instead of war the world will help them. The problem is the Palestinians are hate filled and as Golda Meir said they hate the Jews more than they love their own kids.

My recently dead brother in law was a Palestinian. He was a disgusting human that cheated on his wife and he stole money from his middle son to pay for his affair. He also was a thief who was caught shoplifting with his brother.. My wife's mother , his mother-in-law, was dying from cancer. We held a party for her on mothers day . He instructed his wife not to buy her a gift because "she isn't going to live long'" He was the only person I have ever been banned from my home.

I have met 15-20 of his family and friends and none of them were good people. Their culture is what can I get for myself and screw everyone else. We can't function as a society if we all think that way.

Yep. But remember it has been the Palestinians that have been calling for the extermination of the Jews and it was the Palestinians that started this war by massacring 1200+ Jews. The loss of 1200+ Jews in Israel is proportional to the US losing 50,000+ citizens.

Nope, this “war” started long before Oct. 7, 2023. This is merely the latest iteration. The Jews, then the Israelis, began their systematic extermination and removal of the Palestinians in 1947. The planning for that began much earlier.

Last edited:
The Jews had the land of Israel stolen from them. The Jews BUILT Jerusalem. The Palestinians are interlopers offering to give them half of Israel was extremely generous.

Jerusalem is but one small spot in the entire area. You should probably look at a map.

If the Palestinians choose peace instead of war the world will help them. The problem is the Palestinians are hate filled and as Golda Meir said they hate the Jews more than they love their own kids.

My recently dead brother in law was a Palestinian. He was a disgusting human that cheated on his wife and he stole money from his middle son to pay for his affair. He also was a thief who was caught shoplifting with his brother.. My wife's mother , his mother-in-law, was dying from cancer. We held a party for her on mothers day . He instructed his wife not to buy her a gift because "she isn't going to live long'" He was the only person I have ever been banned from my home.

I have met 15-20 of his family and friends and none of them were good people. Their culture is what can I get for myself and screw everyone else. We can't function as a society if we all think that way.

Wow, a nasty sonofabitch. Cheated on his wife. A thief and a fraud, as well. A disgusting human being. A real sociopath. That culture of ‘what can I get for myself’. Fucking assholes.

Wait! You just described your cult leader, The Orange One and his family!

Back