US Catholic bishops apologize for raping children... again

I say all child rapists should be strung up by the balls. Apparently that's a sensitive subject for OP once the testes are mentioned.

One has to wonder why that is.

hmm-dr-iggy-frome.gif
After saying I should be killed, now you are wanting to talk about my genitals? Why?

Are you an incel?

I don't understand how anyone can still attend and practice the Catholic faith after all that has been said and done.

I don't understand how anyone can still attend and practice the Catholic faith after all that has been said and done.
It's better than your atheist immoral rambling way.

It has structure and some of God and good things and not atheistic amoral things.

Or maybe you're a Satanist, idk. :dunno:

Perhaps you're just all about pure evil.

Is “we’re sorry” another way of saying “you’re in our thoughts and prayers”?

They have the same effect, don’t they?
Why do they keep apologizing and not completely getting rid of the sick people who are harming children? This needs to end.

How about fewer apologies, more liquidation of assets/ disbursement to victims and imprisonment of perpetrators and enablers

June 14 (Reuters) - U.S. Catholic bishops offered an apology to Native Americans on Friday for the church's role in inflicting trauma on their communities and adopted new guidelines for ministering to indigenous Catholics.
The new policies, approved by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, call on church leaders to set up listening sessions with local Native leaders, incorporate tribal customs into sacred rites and improve access to Catholic universities and other educational opportunities for Native Americans, among other directives.

"The Church recognizes that it has played a part in traumas experienced by Native children," the document said, saying "these tragedies" led to addiction, domestic abuse, abandonment and neglect that harmed families.
Between this and the various international cases of rape and sodomy and sexual assault that have been brought against the Catholic Church in just the last 20 some odd years, it astounds me how anyone gives these jokers money!

It is very difficult for some to leave the culture and community that they grew up within. They also get to see things like what happened to me... I wasn't Catholic, but when I told them I did not believe they watched as I pretty much was forced to be at that church every moment I was not in school, taking classes, attending every single service as an ASL interpreter once I was good enough at Sign... the classes studying the bible in the original languages, forced to become part of the prison ministry (to interpret there too, though it was never needed), the art ministry... And this is mild compared with what some religions do when you go off the reservation.

Folks will tell you about their struggle with their faith and their Faith (the Church)... many simply stopped attending, giving tithes... but it is a rare bird that will reject the Church entirely.

Back