US general says Trump was angered by invite to wounded soldier: "Nobody wants to see

. So essentially, you don't vote in national elections.
Wow. You just revealed how sheltered you are. I vote my conscience and have noticed extremists on both the left and right have a problem with that.
Curious, what about local and for what party/ideology?
In Anchorage there’s never a party affiliation listed so no one really knows . Ideology - the last mayor election was between a nut that said anchorage was an Athabaskan village and campaigned for drunk natives to govern it so of course I voted for the other guy. Other Guy won easily.

Last edited:
AMERICA SUCKS
I HATE THE UNITED STATES
WISHING IT WOULD FAIL
Do your neighbors know how much you hate our Constitution and American ideals, Matt?

624cle.jpg

Fuck NATO, it became obsolete in 1989.
I have no doubt both Putin and Satan approve of your views, Gullie.

Do you just hate or do you have a reason to see Russia prevail over Europe and the US to be weakened to the point of collapse, Gullie?

2tkw2a.jpg

VYspXsz.jpg

Wow. You just revealed how sheltered you are. I vote my conscience and have noticed extremists on both the left and right have a problem with that.In Anchorage there’s never a party affiliation listed so no one really knows . Ideology - the last mayor election was between a nut that said anchorage was an Athabaskan village and campaigned for drunk natives to govern it so of course I voted for the other guy. Other Guy won easily.

Sheltered? WTF are you babbling about? I'm going by your words, Moosie, and I don't follow your post & threads (if any) constantly. Next time, just say "I'm Independent, so I vote my conscious and not by party". Saves time and space.

Okay, since I'm not up on Alaskan politics since that fluff brain Palin was shuffled off the political stage, I'll take your word for it ... for now.

Back