US no longer the worlds biggest economy

the EU will plummet again, a couple years out of a dozen that the EU is up now most American were blind to the majority of the time when the dollar was dominating the anti economic europeans.

Your lucky you have enlightened, liberal and prosperous states like Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, and California propping up our national averages.

Because, in a one on one comparison, your state - Louisiana - looks like a backward, third world country compared to Sweden or Denmark. :pke:

we'll if were basing it on income then your retarded compared to me cypress.

USGED, you couldn't see the big picture if it fell on your head. WE dominated the pound before the euro was around.
Guess what Europe is doing last 5yrs to improve their economies????

USGED, you couldn't see the big picture if it fell on your head. WE dominated the pound before the euro was around.

No mre comments spinner. My momma told me not to taunt idiots.

I'm not basing it just on income.

I've lived in louisiana. The infrastructure, the health care, the education, and the job opportunities there suck.

Louisiana is to Sweden, is like Zimbabwe is to Canada.

Cypress your as ugly a person as your mullette shows you to be.
Louisiana is a great place.
The Frech woman are the prettiest in the country.
The food is by far the best.
And while our education at the high school level is not good. LSU, UNO, Tulane etc put a couple hundred thousand college grads out that are more successfull and better people than you are. I bet the average cali person is more educated and more successful than you, but good on ya for being a hillbilly riding on their coattales.

P.S. no one who has posted dozens of Mullette head pictures of himself can pose as sophisiticated and not be laughed at loudly.

P.S. no one who has posted dozens of Mullette head pictures of himself can pose as sophisiticated and not be laughed at loudly.

No one who uses the term "jobs doomer" and cites great restauarant turnout in December as a sign of a healthy economy can avoid being laughed at loudly.

Lorax you dem wussymale on steroids.
All you ever do is take pot shots.
Sure I talked a bout full mall lots, all year not just december.
I also said 6% was a good first qtr and your ignorance was deafening.
this water is way over your head salesman. If you did well in school you wouldn't be cold calling.

I will reply for the cons. But the euro zone is more than one country ;)

Yeah this has been coming a while and when more countries peg their currency to the euro....

I agree with you, but Europe in general has done nothing to surpass us, it's the US that has left behind the legacy of strong currency, investing in research and design. No other country is picking up the slack and the world will be paying the price.

Yep no short term profit in R&D is there ?

but there are long term penalties.

We have become a consumer nation in several ways.

USGED who has better R&D than we do.
you don't know because as usual you are projectile vomiting bullshit.

Back