US STOCKS DECLINE AGAIN

TuTu Monroe

A Realist
Jul 27, 2009, 11:11 a.m. EST
U.S. stocks decline again as home cheer fades
NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- U.S. stocks retreated again on Monday, with information technology shares leading the losses, as cheer over positive housing data faded amid mixed earnings reports. After a brief detour higher, the Dow Jones Industrial Average /quotes/comstock/10w!i:dji/delayed (INDU 9,067, -25.77, -0.28%) was off 29.4 points at 9,063.84. The S&P 500 Index /quotes/comstock/21z!i1:in\x (SPX 976.55, -2.71, -0.28%) dropped 3.81 points to 975.45. The Nasdaq Composite /quotes/comstock/10y!i:comp (COMP 1,956, -9.50, -0.48%) fell 12.34 points to 1,953.62.

It's called reality.

It just seems kind of desperate. The market has been on a great run the past few weeks, and broke 9,000 last week after going up a few hundred points.

The 1st 30 point drop, and you start a new post within a couple of hours...

It just seems kind of desperate. The market has been on a great run the past few weeks, and broke 9,000 last week after going up a few hundred points.

Yep and it might go up again too. The market is fickle.

Hey, how about that, Tutu? The market ended up today, extending its streak.

So, to add to the cacaphony - what was the point of this thread again?

Hey, how about that, Tutu? The market ended up today, extending its streak.

So, to add to the cacaphony - what was the point of this thread again?

She is Rush's blood brother, just hoping Obama will fail! She is Dobbs' soul sister and hates Mexicans!

she is probably making fun of the obamabots who run on here and other boards and claim every rise in the market is due to obama's policies, but every decline is due to bush

she is probably making fun of the obamabots who run on here and other boards and claim every rise in the market is due to obama's policies, but every decline is due to bush

She use to post the stock rise on the AOL board, never the declines...she is funny! like that and claimed Bush was a wonder kid.

Honestly, I haven't really seen that too much; unless you're talking about Jarod.

I doubt she was doing that, also.

Made pretty plain in post #6.....

Can't you and MM and Onceler fuckin' read..???

Sure - her point was that the market was fickle.

The market started going back up again a few minutes after she posted the thread, so she tried to save face.

It didn't work.

The market started going back up again a few minutes after she posted the thread, so she tried to save face.

It didn't work.

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiight. You don't have a clue how the market works and it shows.

OH FER CHRISSAKES! Every time there was a catastrophe ANYWHERE in the world under the last administration, the liberals stood in line with fingers pointed assigning sole blame for every disaster man made or not to GW Bush and you get a little bad stock market figures and can't handle it?

Buck up! You've got at least 3-1/2 more years. You ain't see nothing yet!

OH FER CHRISSAKES! Every time there was a catastrophe ANYWHERE in the world under the last administration, the liberals stood in line with fingers pointed assigning sole blame for every disaster man made or not to GW Bush and you get a little bad stock market figures and can't handle it?

Buck up! You've got at least 3-1/2 more years. You ain't see nothing yet!

Cool. As long as you are upfront with your agenda, I can ascribe that to the credibility of whatever claim you're trying to make.

Thanks.

It didn't work.

Really? I think you're stretching ...

Her first post was 11:11........DOW was 9056
Second post was 13:15 .......DOW was9063
Next post was 13:20............DOW was 9064

Then at 13:30 the DOW went to 9045

Fickle sounds like a good laymen's description...

Back