USF Decision

You know desh says the think tanks monitor this site. They read line by line and use her defenses without giving credit.

I'm willing to bet a nickel that another of our ballistic liberals goes postal and forces the mods to ban them before USF does.....

That's not much of a bet, but you're not too bright, Freedumb's already gotten two strikes in less than a week! And according to Damo's post regarding his behavior, Freedumb is being closely watched. I don't think he will be able to control himself but obviously you are the expert or like to think you are so let's watch and see shall we. I don't think there are any more liberals that are even close to being banned at this point.

That's not much of a bet, but you're not too bright, Freedumb's already gotten two strikes in less than a week! And according to Damo's post regarding his behavior, Freedumb is being closely watched. I don't think he will be able to control himself but obviously you are the expert or like to think you are so let's watch and see shall we. I don't think there are any more liberals that are even close to being banned at this point.

Well; it is true that your herd has been "thinned" lately. :chesh:

anytime you are ready desh

Why should she or anyone else waste their time even considering what they want done to a sexually harassing pervert here like Freedumb. It's not as if you give a fuck what anyone thinks, especially a woman, which is why Darla just said what she said to you this morning on the Pictures of Ice Dancer thread!

Last edited:
desh, still waiting.

You will keep waiting.

This is Desh's MO. Whenever she gets caught in a situation where she is backed in a corner and her crap flooding won't save her, she bails.

It is nice to see Dante's with her tongue up Darla's ass though. Just what Darla needed, another devotee. Maybe they will go all Jim Jones?

You will keep waiting.

This is Desh's MO. Whenever she gets caught in a situation where she is backed in a corner and her crap flooding won't save her, she bails.

It is nice to see Dante's with her tongue up Darla's ass though. Just what Darla needed, another devotee. Maybe they will go all Jim Jones?

I very much doubt that she will take that psychopath test she would probably score higher than Irma Grese.

th

desh is so quick to jump into any convo with her finger waving but can't even talk about what it is she is commenting on.

Back