Vaccines = big business

So i am looking at this list of vaccinations and am amazed at how many have been removed from the list when it was found that the vaccines actually caused death in children, only to be added back a year later when a "new and improved" version of these vaccines was created. The worst part is that these particular vaccines don't even prevent deadly diseases...just the inconvenience of a common illness.

wow they basically cure cervical cancer and usgedmoron breaks out for the 1,000 time republicans are devils.

Oh I have to ask Beefy if he can give me the captain denial post of Top's. You ain't seen nothing yet!

LOL, I know.....but he cracks me up for some reason. Even when he's ripping on my little graduate degree.

are you another hs dropout or a usctroll?

LOL neither. I am, however, a mother who watched her two year old boy (i have b/g twins) regress severely after his 15 month vaccinations. If you have read any of my previous posts you will know I am not anti-vaccine. I am of the "one size does NOT fit all" philosophy. Not all children can handle all the vaccines...it's time for the medical community to find a way to identify these children. Also, notice I commented on the unnecessary vaccines in my previous post, not the ones that are life saving.

Btw, you may want to look at the content of your posts before mentioning anything about hs dropouts ;)

vaccines are optional and they all have side affects.
That said I'm not sure I wouldn't be lashing out like you are too, sorry

LOL neither. I am, however, a mother who watched her two year old boy (i have b/g twins) regress severely after his 15 month vaccinations. If you have read any of my previous posts you will know I am not anti-vaccine. I am of the "one size does NOT fit all" philosophy. Not all children can handle all the vaccines...it's time for the medical community to find a way to identify these children. Also, notice I commented on the unnecessary vaccines in my previous post, not the ones that are life saving.

Btw, you may want to look at the content of your posts before mentioning anything about hs dropouts ;)

He is in dire need of my business writing workshop. I used to school his illiterate butt every day here. One day, after much work, he finally demonstrated that he had learned the difference between you’re and your.

Alas, it flew right out of his bird-brain within one week. And wearily, I gave up.

you can school me today on my spelling and gramar. Got an a in college
though I'd prob fail high school junior english right now.
Since we've gotten that out the way, it still doesn't change the fact that you have zero college economics education or any real economics/market success.

He is in dire need of my business writing workshop. I used to school his illiterate butt every day here. One day, after much work, he finally demonstrated that he had learned the difference between you’re and your.

Alas, it flew right out of his bird-brain within one week. And wearily, I gave up.

OH YAY a challenge!!!! There's nothing I enjoy more than schooling the grammatically challenged. Maybe with two on him he may finally retain?

I don't care to retain. LOL
spelling doesn't make me any more money.
she was giving me to much credit on the you'r your

vaccines are optional and they all have side affects.
That said I'm not sure I wouldn't be lashing out like you are too, sorry

I wish they were optional, or at least that I'd been informed of my choices when this was happening. It's my hope, however, that by sharing my experiences and research I can save others from living through the same thing.

I struggle with grammar constantly tho i got close to a 4.0 in my finance/econ major and MBA.. weird

TOP - ON the vaccine thing you should re-evaluate your positions. If you think about the conflict of interest between legislatures invested in pharmaceuticals like Merck who are using lobbiest written content to mandate vaccines that in turn profit off the new laws you may come to a different conclusion.

they covered up smoking hazards as well.. remember?

Back