Vaccines = big business

merk covered up smoking hazzards???

no i was suggesting that like the tobacco companies had influence over legislation in the past.. the pharmaceuticals do today.

better yet and something i know you can relate to. think of the benefits of medical pot.. .why is it illegal?

not buying that, Merc did truely screw up on the athritis meds but the tabacco companies were a once in a lifetime criminal coverup.
Everyone who lobbies congress is not evil, far from it. that's hysteria whipped up by the moveon.turbolib wing of my party.

I know this, I used to buy a contact solution with thimerusol in it and it make my eyes feel like they were on fire.

people can choose to listen or not on the subject. It all comes down to a simple rule to live by.

Read up on any human developed intervention on your system including surgery, medications, and needles for your kids, family, and self.

At least make an informed decision.

people can choose to listen or not on the subject. It all comes down to a simple rule to live by.

Read up on any human developed intervention on your system including surgery, medications, and needles for your kids, family, and self.

At least make an informed decision.

And for God's sake when the products at hand seem to be making children have development issues, at the very least make it optional - don't force it on parents.

i especially like idea of whipping this out when a know it all dr. try's guiling you into one. The reaction would be fun to watch:

"I certify that the (Name of Vaccine)________ vaccine being administered to (Name of Child)_________ is free from all known and yet unknown zoonotic or human viruses or viral fragments and will not cause acute or chronic illness in the recipient due to viral contamination or as a reaction to the components of this vaccine. (Signature of Physician and Date)_________."

Back