Valentine's Day

cawacko

Is an EVIL EVIL day created by some greedy capitalist woman! Now if we could make Steak and BJ day a national celebration I will rachet down my dislike of Valentine's Day.

There is a silver lining though for single guy's like me. No single woman wants to be home alone on Valentine's Day, especially on a Thursday night. That means the bars will be hopping and I will be present for the festivities.

LMAO @ cawacko. "steak & b....." :p

Have you ever received that e-mail LadyT? I think it is sometime in March. It inveribly is sent around year after year by guys just hoping beyond hope that somehow it will become true.

Is an EVIL EVIL day created by some greedy capitalist woman! Now if we could make Steak and BJ day a national celebration I will rachet down my dislike of Valentine's Day.

There is a silver lining though for single guy's like me. No single woman wants to be home alone on Valentine's Day, especially on a Thursday night. That means the bars will be hopping and I will be present for the festivities.
I thought Valentine's day WAS steak and BJ day....

I'm confused!

Have you ever received that e-mail LadyT? I think it is sometime in March. It inveribly is sent around year after year by guys just hoping beyond hope that somehow it will become true.

LMAO. :p:rolleyes: Now that you mention it..........

Just perishables for Valentines Day, thats our rule, otherwise the gift giving gets to be too much. Christmas, Birthday, Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Anniversary... I am sure there are more but even 5 expensive or "nice" presents gets to be too much by the end of the year. They end up just taking up too much space.

For us, Valentines Day is about the experience, a nice date, flowers, chocolate, dinner... then home to nice music and bed.

Tonight our mothers are babysiting.

Oh Lord, are you going to get drunk and come back here to post sexual harassing posts to me and AC? :)

Hey man, Valentine's Day is only a chore, if you make it one. It can be totally cool. Roses, a bottle of the central coast's best chardonnay, a blanket, and sharing a beautiful pacific ocean sunset is the plan:

Last edited:
There is nothing less romantic than a day set aside for planned and scheduled romance.

It’s called anticipation Damo.

I prefer to stay in on Valentines night because I have had too many mediocre experiences in some very pricey restaurants. It’s a waste to go out on that night. A bottle of very good wine, music, a fire, and an antipasto is the way to go for me. But, to each his own.

Back