Value of Citizenship

No, they haven't been rejected by American society because they crossed the line, they have been rejected because they crossed the line illegally.

For centuries immigrants have come to this country, but they did so through legal methods. It is unfair to the current legal immigrants, as well, if you do nothing about the illegals.

They are human, but they are not our citizens. Let Mexico worry about their humanity and let us worry about our borders. Set up a train running them into Mexico, then set up automated border guns. Problem solved.

Tell me, Gonzo, what was the method that the founders set up, that your ancestors used to get into America?

They simply came to America and were automatically granted citizenship. If their was anything that degraded citizenship, it was our letting idiots like Asshat in.

Who's cheek is your tongue in? Do you mean "between cheeks" rim boy?

Watermark was just discussing the other day about how even citizens abroad are expected to pay taxes.

And more accurately, our founders believed in the right to start a new nation when you feel the old one has become oppressive. Besides, I'm not against immigration done legally in the amounts felt to be healthy by leaders who care about actual well being of current citizens.

I was discussing the other day how citizens abroad are expected to pay American taxes. And I thought it was stupid, because that means residents here don't pay any taxes, and our people abroad pay taxes twice (nearly every other country on Earth taxes by residency).

Tell me, Gonzo, what was the method that the founders set up, that your ancestors used to get into America?

They simply came to America and were automatically granted citizenship. If their was anything that degraded citizenship, it was our letting idiots like Asshat in.

Ellis Island.

Well, I was referring to the guns at the border... But deporting 20 million would not be an easy task and would not be accomplished without a lot of pain.

I'm mostly joking about the guns at the border thing....plus we could always use rubber bullets ;)

It might not be easy, but I suggest getting the funding by cutting welfare :P

I'm laughing at your dumbass, it is quite entertaining to sit here and watch some stupid ass call someone else an ignoramous.

Citizenship has a value. You dilute that value when you give it away to anyone. This a breach of duty to current citizens by the government.

You are cretin if you don't understand this. Do you understand it?

Back