Vaping .......... and Grind.

Jack

Verified User
"An electronic cigarette or e-cigarette is a handheld battery-powered vaporizer that simulates smoking by providing some of the behavioral aspects of smoking, including the hand-to-mouth action of smoking, but without burning tobacco. Using an e-cigarette is known as "vaping" and the user is referred to as a "vaper." Wikipedia"

How does choosing a Successor Moderator work?
Does Damocles pick somebody?
Is it a Vote of the Forum Membership?
Are names just picked out of a hat?

After listening to the News, we may want to give this some serious consideration.

Grind does not use e-liquid.......

as for successor mods, candidates must be castrated before submitting their application......

JPP is the property of Damo. Ownership of the site would revert to his heirs if he were to die. They would then have the option of selling the site to bigshots, like Howard Baer.

JPP is the property of Damo. Ownership of the site would revert to his heirs if he were to die. They would then have the option of selling the site to bigshots, like Howard Baer.

Is Damo Grind?
I'm just trying to think ahead here in case, well, you've heard the News like I have, just so there is a Plan B in place.

Is Damo Grind?
I'm just trying to think ahead here in case, well, you've heard the News like I have, just so there is a Plan B in place.

We have a recurring inside joke here, which states that Grind murdered Damo and stashed him in a freezer in his garage, and that he subsequently took over Damo's account. This is because Daesh has claimed for years that Damo isn't the real Damo that she recalls interacting with in the past. He is evidently an uncharacteristic fraud whose account has changed hands.

We have a recurring inside joke here, which states that Grind murdered Damo and stashed him in a freezer in his garage, and that he subsequently took over Damo's account. This is because Daesh has claimed for years that Damo isn't the real Damo that she recalls interacting with in the past. He is evidently an uncharacteristic fraud whose account has changed hands.

OK. Thanks. I was at a loss there. :thumbsup:

"An electronic cigarette or e-cigarette is a handheld battery-powered vaporizer that simulates smoking by providing some of the behavioral aspects of smoking, including the hand-to-mouth action of smoking, but without burning tobacco. Using an e-cigarette is known as "vaping" and the user is referred to as a "vaper." Wikipedia"

After listening to the News, we may want to give this some serious consideration.

??What does that have to do w/ vaping??

PPl are dying from Vaping... I thought you were going to suggest he make a rule for an auto suspension of 5 days for any caught Vaping while posting on JPP....:mad: ...lol

the vaping issues reported in the news are from unregulated states with black markets. no such issues have been found at legal, lab tested recreational dispensaries. That said, as someone else mentioned in this thread, while I do vape, I vape actual herb.. flower..., not concentrates. (not mainly). There are no chemicals on my weed it is lab tested and super fire. suck one.

??What does that have to do w/ vaping??

PPl are dying from Vaping... I thought you were going to suggest he make a rule for an auto suspension of 5 days for any caught Vaping while posting on JPP....:mad: ...lol

No. Once again, you are wrong Bill. I was watching TV, and all the Cool Kids were Vaping. Deep inhales, lengthy exhales, lots of smoke. Then ... I remembered Grind. He talked about Vaping, getting stoned, ... it all sounded very cool and hip. But, in the next moment, the TV switched to this guy hooked up to a bunch of tubes in a Hospital Bed. And it started talking about how Vaping and these weird lung diseases were related. "Gees", I said to myself, "Grind could end up just like that guy there". A light bulb went off in my brain, and I said "I should alert the JPP Forum Membership about this". You know, just in case.

the vaping issues reported in the news are from unregulated states with black markets. no such issues have been found at legal, lab tested recreational dispensaries. That said, as someone else mentioned in this thread, while I do vape, I vape actual herb.. flower..., not concentrates. (not mainly). There are no chemicals on my weed it is lab tested and super fire. suck one.

Never hurts to have a Plan B.
(I was thinking of conducting a Poll)

No. Once again, you are wrong Bill. I was watching TV, and all the Cool Kids were Vaping. Deep inhales, lengthy exhales, lots of smoke. Then ... I remembered Grind. He talked about Vaping, getting stoned, ... it all sounded very cool and hip. But, in the next moment, the TV switched to this guy hooked up to a bunch of tubes in a Hospital Bed. And it started talking about how Vaping and these weird lung diseases were related. "Gees", I said to myself, "Grind could end up just like that guy there". A light bulb went off in my brain, and I said "I should alert the JPP Forum Membership about this". You know, just in case.

What am I wrong about jack??

I was joking about your crazy thread...........:laugh::laugh:

Back