Vaping .......... and Grind.

What am I wrong about jack??

I was joking about your crazy thread...........:laugh::laugh:

Bill: "I thought you were going to suggest he make a rule for an auto suspension of 5 days for any caught Vaping while posting on JPP.... ...lol"
Jack: You thought wrong Bill. I was not suggesting that.

Bill: "I was joking about your crazy thread..."
Jack: :) I thought Grind would like it.

No. Once again, you are wrong Bill. I was watching TV, and all the Cool Kids were Vaping. Deep inhales, lengthy exhales, lots of smoke. Then ... I remembered Grind. He talked about Vaping, getting stoned, ... it all sounded very cool and hip. But, in the next moment, the TV switched to this guy hooked up to a bunch of tubes in a Hospital Bed. And it started talking about how Vaping and these weird lung diseases were related. "Gees", I said to myself, "Grind could end up just like that guy there". A light bulb went off in my brain, and I said "I should alert the JPP Forum Membership about this". You know, just in case.

Jack, use some observation skills (if you have them). Look at the size of the "cloud" exhaled by these "vapers" compared to the "cloud" exhaled by cigarette smokers. Those vape clouds are much larger, especially from those hand-held vape tanks. I noticed the difference and I wonder how some of them don't choke to death.

Jack, use some observation skills (if you have them). Look at the size of the "cloud" exhaled by these "vapers" compared to the "cloud" exhaled by cigarette smokers. Those vape clouds are much larger, especially from those hand-held vape tanks. I noticed the difference and I wonder how some of them don't choke to death.

Yes, I have seen it many times, driving down the road looks like the car is on fire-one person in there hitting on it.......

Yes, I have seen it many times, driving down the road looks like the car is on fire-one person in there hitting on it.......

agreed......I was once in a vape shop buying something and there was a fog between the front door and the counter.......I mentioned to the (post high school) youths who were having a contest over who's mod was producing the most vapor that the purpose of putting nicotine in the liquid was to get it into your lungs, not into the air........

No. Once again, you are wrong Bill. I was watching TV, and all the Cool Kids were Vaping. Deep inhales, lengthy exhales, lots of smoke. Then ... I remembered Grind. He talked about Vaping, getting stoned, ... it all sounded very cool and hip. But, in the next moment, the TV switched to this guy hooked up to a bunch of tubes in a Hospital Bed. And it started talking about how Vaping and these weird lung diseases were related. "Gees", I said to myself, "Grind could end up just like that guy there". A light bulb went off in my brain, and I said "I should alert the JPP Forum Membership about this". You know, just in case.

Bill: "I thought you were going to suggest he make a rule for an auto suspension of 5 days for any caught Vaping while posting on JPP.... ...lol"
Jack: You thought wrong Bill. I was not suggesting that.

Bill: "I was joking about your crazy thread..."
Jack: :) I thought Grind would like it.

agreed......I was once in a vape shop buying something and there was a fog between the front door and the counter.......I mentioned to the (post high school) youths who were having a contest over who's mod was producing the most vapor that the purpose of putting nicotine in the liquid was to get it into your lungs, not into the air........

Sad that they are so young & naive, as was I & millions of others..

They will live forever & have little fear of the consequences, & when they do, it may be to late.....

Addicted to a chemical that does not even give you a buzz... :palm:

"An electronic cigarette or e-cigarette is a handheld battery-powered vaporizer that simulates smoking by providing some of the behavioral aspects of smoking, including the hand-to-mouth action of smoking, but without burning tobacco. Using an e-cigarette is known as "vaping" and the user is referred to as a "vaper." Wikipedia"

How does choosing a Successor Moderator work?
Does Damocles pick somebody?
Is it a Vote of the Forum Membership?
Are names just picked out of a hat?

After listening to the News, we may want to give this some serious consideration.

For the umpteenth time, to become a moderator, first you must fuck Mason's mother. Billy said so. :D

We have a recurring inside joke here, which states that Grind murdered Damo and stashed him in a freezer in his garage, and that he subsequently took over Damo's account. This is because Daesh has claimed for years that Damo isn't the real Damo that she recalls interacting with in the past. He is evidently an uncharacteristic fraud whose account has changed hands.

I thought Grind lived in his parents basement. He has a garage?

Back