VD Vance

Is that his daughter? Dont use your kid as a photo op like that, whats wrong with him.

Trump was just shot at....
iu

If you had kids, would you use them as campaign props?

Trump certainty refused to do that with Barron.
How is he using them as a campaign prop? When you attend functions don't you take your children?

How is he using them as a campaign prop? When you attend functions don't you take your children?
Rarely, but If I were famous or a target, I would never. I think its reprehensible to put your kids in that position.

The girl was not happy.

Rarely, but If I were famous or a target, I would never. I think its reprehensible to put your kids in that position.

The girl was not happy.
Why do you think she was not happy... He's not a target and he's not really famous yet... His children obviously are traveling with him.. they're young...

Why do you think she was not happy... He's not a target and he's not really famous yet... His children obviously are traveling with him.. they're young...
She is a target for crazy people, like the Republican who shot at Trump. I would not do that to my kids. She looked frightened to me.

Do you have kids, would you have done that to them at that age, for your own personal gain?

Trump wouldn't do it with Barron, we never saw Barron.

Back