VD Vance

All the criticism is making him more popular than ever....
Yeah, weirdos sometimes do achieve a certain kind of popularity. "Hey, wife, get the kid into something cute. I'm going to call the press, tell them I'm taking her to that diner and they should get the cameras there for some nice footage of your regular all American Dad and child having an outing. Make sure her hair is brushed. She'll make a great propl"

Yeah, weirdos sometimes do achieve a certain kind of popularity. "Hey, wife, get the kid into something cute. I'm going to call the press, tell them I'm taking her to that diner and they should get the cameras there for some nice footage of your regular all American Dad and child having an outing. Make sure her hair is brushed. She'll make a great propl"
Biden took "Inappropriate showers" with his daughter, Marty.

Biden refused to acknowledge his granddaughter, Cocaine Hunter's daughter, for years.
Maybe the mother wanted her kept out of the spotlight. That would be the request of a good parent in that situation.

She is a target for crazy people, like the Republican who shot at Trump. I would not do that to my kids. She looked frightened to me.

Do you have kids, would you have done that to them at that age, for your own personal gain?

Trump wouldn't do it with Barron, we never saw Barron.
We saw Obama's girls frequently.

I'd try to live life as normally as possible and buy them cinnamon rolls if they liked them.
You think walking into a diner with body guards right and left, cameras in your face and a big crowd trying to get your attention is normal?

You think walking into a diner with body guards right and left, cameras in your face and a big crowd trying to get your attention is normal?
receptionist.gif

That worked out well didn't it?

Do you have kids, would you have done that to them at that age, for your own personal gain?

Trump wouldn't do it with Barron, we never saw Barron.
I answered that...it's not for personal gain...yes.. children Go with appearance when it's appropriate... And?
That's what I said before... I guess if you choose to leave your kids home with a babysitter that's your prerogative...

https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/image/BidenSwearingIn1973.htm There's a collection of pictures from this photo op...
Like this? https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/image/BidenSwearingIn1973.htm There's a collection of "put my injured little boy in something cute doc"and call the press......pictures from this photo op...

I answered that...it's not for personal gain...yes.. children Go with appearance when it's appropriate... And?
That's what I said before... I guess if you choose to leave your kids home with a babysitter that's your prerogative...
I never ran for VP. I chose to have a low key office, a mile from my home, so I could be home a lot. I quit all the gladhanding and politicking and networking many lawyers do to spend more time with my family.

But Like Trump and Obama and Bush Jr. and Clinton, I would not take my kids to such an event. I think its harmful.

I would most likely leave them with their mother, or grandparent or my sister.

Last edited:
Back