veeps

I always liked Nixon.... that he intended to use the political capital earned by winning 49 states in 72 to dismantle Deep State makes me like him more.
My problem with Nixon was Kissinger the war criminal who caused a river of blood to flow around the world.

History shows that veeps who become potus are corrupt to the core.

Nixon lost the 1960 election because Ike refused to campaign for a psychopathic drunk.
LBJ may have had knowledge of the assassination of JFK. Johnson had bags of cash delivered to his Texas ranch to convince him to keep the war in Vietnam going.
Daddy Bush was director of the CIA and directly responsible for the many coups around the globe.
Biden is notorious for his 50-year career of taking bribes, especially to vote for more war.

We have free elections in America, despite what trumpanzees are trying to do about it.
Bad elected officials are the product of bad voters.
Nations are fucked up because their people are fucked up.

We have free elections in America, despite what trumpanzees are trying to do about it.
Bad elected officials are the product of bad voters.
Nations are fucked up because their people are fucked up.
Who voted for Gerald Ford?
The establishment gave you a choice between Trump and Biden in 2020, and again in 2024. This country deserves better.

The establishment gave you a choice between Trump and Biden in 2020, and again in 2024. This country deserves better.

No...America richly deserves the Hell that is here now.

Performance Matters.

No...America richly deserves the Hell that is here now.

Performance Matters.
Janet Yellen told Xi that China's system outperforms the US system. Even Scandanavia is looking to China for their future in the 21st century.

Janet Yellen told Xi that China's system outperforms the US system. Even Scandanavia is looking to China for their future in the 21st century.

You can be sure that the Chinese and the Russians are laughing hysterically.

"America....All Bullshit all the time".

Everywhere Americas Swamp representatives go outside our lapdogs collapsing Europe now they get told to pound sand.

Its even worse for Europe..."But But But we are Europe...we are very important...you must listen to us!"

Nixon lost the 1960 election because Ike refused to campaign for a psychopathic drunk.
LBJ may have had knowledge of the assassination of JFK. Johnson had bags of cash delivered to his Texas ranch to convince him to keep the war in Vietnam going.
Daddy Bush was director of the CIA and directly responsible for the many coups around the globe.
Biden is notorious for his 50-year career of taking bribes, especially to vote for more war.

Eat shit, trumptard.

Not the establishment...the primary voters.
People like to blame politicians for what they themselves are responsible.

I WISH the conventions themselves still had to power to make nominations instead of the primary voters,
because the primary voters fuck up routinely.

Not the establishment...the primary voters.
People like to blame politicians for what they themselves are responsible.

I WISH the conventions themselves still had to power to make nominations instead of the primary voters,
because the primary voters fuck up routinely.
Most voters want third-party candidates, but the system is rigged to keep them off the ballot and out of the debates. Voters are told not to waste their vote or the sky will fall but Biden's 50-year career of taking bribes is part of the reason we're in such a mess.

Most voters want third-party candidates, but the system is rigged to keep them off the ballot and out of the debates. Voters are told not to waste their vote or the sky will fall but Biden's 50-year career of taking bribes is part of the reason we're in such a mess.

Third party is a totally useless and unsophisticated expression.

Which of the non-viable parties gets the #3 position?

Some unsophisticated voters just want something different without being able to specifically
situate that different thing on the political spectrum line.

Non-ideological people are incomprehensible to me.

The major parties are more than sufficiently different from one another
for one to latch onto to one and try to push it in a preferable direction.

If we want to get away from big tent parties,
and I'll admit that big tents are best for circuses,
we'll need at least five or six of them,
and when they all become viable,
every single presidential election will be decided in the House of Representatives.

Either that or we disband the republic and try something different.

Why do people like to think in vague terms without fleshing them out?
Intellectual laziness?

Third party is a totally useless and unsophisticated expression.

Which of the non-viable parties gets the #3 position?

Some unsophisticated voters just want something different without being able to specifically
situate that different thing on the political spectrum line.

Non-ideological people are incomprehensible to me.

The major parties are more than sufficiently different from one another
for one to latch onto to one and try to push it in a preferable direction.

If we want to get away from big tent parties,
and I'll admit that big tents are best for circuses,
we'll need at least five or six of them,
and when they all become viable,
every single presidential election will be decided in the House of Representatives.

Either that or we disband the republic and try something different.

Why do people like to think in vague terms without fleshing them out?
Intellectual laziness?
Nifty, the fools on the hill are way too corrupt. Look how quick they were able to get the Squad in lockstep with Pelosi. Young voters won't be fooled again, so Biden will not be reelected. The wind of change is in the air with pro-Palestinian protest everywhere.

Again, this is the year for banks and office buildings to go bust. I'm not sure the fed will be able to bail them out this time. The world is running away from the dollar, so the US thinks it can bomb the world into submission. The problem is we'll have to borrow the money from China so we can afford to buy oil from Russia.

Nifty, the fools on the hill are way too corrupt. Look how quick they were able to get the Squad in lockstep with Pelosi. Young voters won't be fooled again, so Biden will not be reelected. The wind of change is in the air with pro-Palestinian protest everywhere.

Again, this is the year for banks and office buildings to go bust. I'm not sure the fed will be able to bail them out this time. The world is running away from the dollar, so the US thinks it can bomb the world into submission. The problem is we'll have to borrow the money from China so we can afford to buy oil from Russia.

Biden and Trump are the presumptive major party nominees, so one of them WILL BE ELECTED PRESIDENT.
Any other scenario is a pipe dream, not reality.

Both suck beyond belief, but if it's Biden, the Republic may possibly survive, and if it's Trump, there's no chance in my opinion.
This election will NOT be about choosing a good president.
That won't be an option for anybody...not this time around.
This election is solely about one last desperate effort to preserve the United States of America.

I don't care how corrupt the fools on the hill are. Well, I care, but I also know who's really to blame.
Every one of those "fools" was legitimately elected in a fair election by every day citizens like you and I.

Americans love to blame others for their own failure to treat elections as seriously as a heart attack.
The depth into which the average voter vets candidates is laughable.
The depth into which the average voter studies and tries to understand political ideology is something to cry about.

PEOPLE GET THE GOVERNMENT THEY DESERVE,
and obviously, the American people don't put in the effort to deserve very good government.

Corruption or no corruption, it's still a democracy and the responsibility falls entirely on us.
We have to take a hard look at whether or not universal suffrage has failed us.
Perhaps a four year degree from an accredited college or university should be a voting requirement.
It doesn't sound very populist, but look at what not having that requirement has gotten us.

Thomas Jefferson, John Adams,....?

Back