Very early Super Bowl prediction..............

I predict it will be the New England Patriots vs. the New Orleans Saints in the next Super Bowl. And Drew Brees and the Saints will win, 31-27. Brees will get his second Super Bowl ring and retire right after the game. He'll become my new #1 greatest quarterback of all-time, replacing Tom Brady. The Chicago Bears and the Arizona Cardinals, my two favorite NFL teams, will have decent seasons, but just miss the playoffs. Cam Newton will win Comeback Player of The Year Award, if there IS such an award in the NFL.

I predict it will be the New England Patriots vs. the New Orleans Saints in the next Super Bowl. And Drew Brees and the Saints will win, 31-27. Brees will get his second Super Bowl ring and retire right after the game. He'll become my new #1 greatest quarterback of all-time, replacing Tom Brady. The Chicago Bears and the Arizona Cardinals, my two favorite NFL teams, will have decent seasons, but just miss the playoffs. Cam Newton will win Comeback Player of The Year Award, if there IS such an award in the NFL.

How is it a guy with 2 rings replaces a guy with 6 rings as the GOAT?

How is it a guy with 2 rings replaces a guy with 6 rings as the GOAT?

He'll have more career passing yardage AND he's classier than Brady. Tom isn't bad personality wise or anything like that, but Drew is an absolutely fantastic religious and family man who ALWAYS gives credit to those around him before he takes any credit himself. He loves his family, and gives a LOT to the city of New Orleans. I believe he's THE classiest person in all professional sports.

He'll have more career passing yardage AND he's classier than Brady. Tom isn't bad personality wise or anything like that, but Drew is an absolutely fantastic religious and family man who ALWAYS gives credit to those around him before he takes any credit himself. He loves his family, and gives a LOT to the city of New Orleans. I believe he's THE classiest person in all professional sports.

None of that makes him the GOAT. If being nice mattered Tim Tebow would be the GOAT.

Last edited:

I love Tampa Bay.
I love Cam Newton.
I hate Tom Brady.

I am in a bad situation this year. I found myself hoping Tampa would win, while also hoping Brady would choke.

I love Tampa Bay.
I love Cam Newton.
I hate Tom Brady.

I am in a bad situation this year. I found myself hoping Tampa would win, while also hoping Brady would choke.

TB looked shitty yesterday but Cam looked great.

None of that makes him GOAT. If being nice mattered Tim Tebow would be the GOAT.
You are now OFFICIALLY dismissed from this thread, ya knucklehead. You MAY keep replying, but I will NOT respond to your sorry ass. I will consider any future replies that you may make NOT worthy of my reading them. You will also be banned from any future threads I make. Congratulations.

You are now OFFICIALLY dismissed from this thread, ya knucklehead. You MAY keep replying, but I will NOT respond to your sorry ass. I will consider any future replies that you may make NOT worthy of my reading them. You will also be banned from any future threads I make. Congratulations.

Arent you a pissy little teenage girl? Sorry that you hate the truth.

I love Tampa Bay.
I love Cam Newton.
I hate Tom Brady.

I feel like NE wanted to keep their brand alive of fielding a QB whom everyone hates, so, they went and signed the most annoying one possible.

I don't see how you can overlook Brees' passing records.

I am not overlooking them I am not weighting them as much as you are. Who did Brees pass to get the passing record? I know the answer BTW. Was that person the GOAT over Brady when he had the passing record?

Belichek. Brees is better, Beady had better teams around him.

That's not Brady's fault. If Brees is that good he should have done better no matter who he has around him. He apparently had enough talent around,him to surpass Morino for passing records. Too bad he couldn't pass the ball when it really counted.

I feel like NE wanted to keep their brand alive of fielding a QB whom everyone hates, so, they went and signed the most annoying one possible.

And there it is. FINALLY you admit it. People hate Brady and hate that anyone considers him the GOAT. That's all this is about.

That's not Brady's fault. If Brees is that good he should have done better no matter who he has around him. He apparently had enough talent around,him to surpass Morino for passing records. Too bad he couldn't pass the ball when it really counted.

His offensive production was better. He cant play defense or special teams.

His offensive production was better. He cant play defense or special teams.

The team that has more hits in a world series doesn't always win the championship do they? Taking your team to 9 superbowls and winning 6 is impressive No matter who does it. When Brees approaches that it will be a worthy discussion bit in the meantime it's just sour grapes.

Funny you mention sour grapes after yesterday....
Belichek took them to 9 Championship games. And, yes, Brady got it done on the offensive side of the ball. 2/3 of the time.

I was a bit shocked seeing the list of the NFL's Top 10 ranked Quarterbacks of all time.

........Player..............Years .....Games Attempts Completions..%..........Yards.......INT....TD's.. LG...RATING

1. Aaron Rodgers, 2005-20 182 6,105 3,945 64.6 47,310 84 368 93t 102.6
2. Russell Wilson, 2012-20 129 3,812 2,467 64.7 30,056 68 231 80t 101.6
3. Drew Brees, 2001-20 276 10,191 6,885 67.6 77,576 237 549 98t 98.4
4. Tony Romo, 2004-17 150 4,335 2,829 65.3 34,183 117 248 85t 97.1
5. Dak Prescott, 2016-20 65 2,110 1,388 65.8 16,044 36 98 90t 97.0
6. Tom Brady, 2000-20 286 10,024 6,400 63.8 74,810 181 543 99t 96.9
7. Kirk Cousins, 2012-20 94 3,171 2,123 67.0 24,366 72 157 81t 96.9
8. Steve Young, 1985-99 169 4,149 2,667 64.3 33,124 107 232 97t 96.8
9. Peyton Manning, 1998-15 266 9,380 6,125 65.3 71,940 251 539 86t 96.5
10. Philip Rivers, 2004-20 229 7,637 4,944 64.7 59,634 200 398 84t 95.0

Have fun!

Back