Very early Super Bowl prediction..............

And there it is. FINALLY you admit it. People hate Brady and hate that anyone considers him the GOAT. That's all this is about.

Please stop the Brady bashing. That's just stupid. He is one of the very best!

He may not be the very best QB, but he is definitely the most accomplished with 6 rings and 9 visits to the SB.

Yesterday looked like pre-season games. Once Brady learns the skill level of his receivers, he'll do just fine in TB!

Let's give him a chance now! Thanks!

I am not overlooking them I am not weighting them as much as you are. Who did Brees pass to get the passing record? I know the answer BTW. Was that person the GOAT over Brady when he had the passing record?

Actually, I think it was Manning and Favre. I think he eclipsed Brady before catching those two.

And there it is. FINALLY you admit it. People hate Brady and hate that anyone considers him the GOAT. That's all this is about.

I've never had a problem with Brady's personality, but a lot of people do. Consider that back when Joe Montana was being considered the GOAT, he had earned himself the nickname Joe Cool.

Also, Cam is never going to be considered great, and people generally can't stand him.

He may not be the very best QB, but he is definitely the most accomplished with 6 rings and 9 visits to the SB.

Yesterday looked like pre-season games. Once Brady learns the skill level of his receivers, he'll do just fine in TB!

I am not bashing him. Go back and read my posts please.

I've never had a problem with Brady's personality, but a lot of people do. Consider that back when Joe Montana was being considered the GOAT, he had earned himself the nickname Joe Cool.

Also, Cam is never going to be considered great, and people generally can't stand him.

I know lots of people who hate Brady but that seems due mostly to his success.

I know lots of people who hate Brady but that seems due mostly to his success.

People are often drawn to successful athletes, and will make excuses for the likes of Mike Tyson. Meanwhile, I notice a lot of people hate Jay Cutler, which I think is helped by the fact that he's viewed as a loser.

Thanks. And I don't want anyone to get the impression that I'M a Brady Basher. Because I most certainly am NOT. He's the sole reason I became a fan of the Patriots some 10-11 years ago. The ONLY edge Brees will have after all is said and done is his overall career stats will be better than Brady's. THIS is why I pick Brees as GOAT quarterback, just edging out Brady. And Brees DOESN'T need to have another Super Bowl ring to prove this, he's ALREADY proven it to me. And just for shits and giggles, rounding out my top five all-time are - 3) Peyton Manning 4) Joe Montana, and 5) Dan Marino.

People are often drawn to successful athletes, and will make excuses for the likes of Mike Tyson. Meanwhile, I notice a lot of people hate Jay Cutler, which I think is helped by the fact that he's viewed as a loser.

Jay Cutler didn't have the benefit of playing on good teams. The teams he WAS on were mediocre, at best. And Jay had one of THE strongest throwing arms I've seen.

Thanks. And I don't want anyone to get the impression that I'M a Brady Basher. Because I most certainly am NOT. He's the sole reason I became a fan of the Patriots some 10-11 years ago. The ONLY edge Brees will have after all is said and done is his overall career stats will be better than Brady's. THIS is why I pick Brees as GOAT quarterback, just edging out Brady. And Brees DOESN'T need to have another Super Bowl ring to prove this, he's ALREADY proven it to me. And just for shits and giggles, rounding out my top five all-time are - 3) Peyton Manning 4) Joe Montana, and 5) Dan Marino.

AND rounding out my top ten - 6) Brett Favre 7) Johnny Unitas 8) Terry Bradshaw 9) Fran Tarkenton, and 10) John Elway.

Thanks Steven! Those are all great ones.

I am glad to know that you don't think a quarterback has to win a Super Bowl to be a great quarterback! I feel the same way! Dan Marino was a good one!

I go with the philosophy of mastering. Once a Quarterback masters his craft he is then equal to all the other masters.

However, there are attributes that some QB's have like size and running back/rushing skills and etc. that may set them apart from others. Some are able to read defenses better than others. You might say some have eyes in the back of their head- LOL! Like Aaron Rogers who never gets trapped from behind.

BUt I still think the best attribute a quarterback can have is his leadership skills! And on that note, I have to go with Tony Romo as my favorite Quarterback of all time. I really like him personally! The man just excels at everything he has ever done!

Thanks Steven! Those are all great ones.

I am glad to know that you don't think a quarterback has to win a Super Bowl to be a great quarterback! I feel the same way! Dan Marino was a good one!

I go with the philosophy of mastering. Once a Quarterback masters his craft he is then equal to all the other masters.

However, there are attributes that some QB's have like size and running back/rushing skills and etc. that may set them apart from others. Some are able to read defenses better than others. You might say some have eyes in the back of their head- LOL! Like Aaron Rogers who never gets trapped from behind.

BUt I still think the best attribute a quarterback can have is his leadership skills! And on that note, I have to go with Tony Romo as my favorite Quarterback of all time. I really like him personally! The man just excels at everything he has ever done!

I like Tony's beer commercials.

Back