Virgin Mary statue stirs up debate in secular Uruguay

Sounds more like a RE-VIV-AL MEETIN' to me, preacher!
I don't buy anything supernatural or magical.
That's more than you can say Gullible Granny.
Had any snakes talk to you lately or had sex with any virgin moms? Drink the blood of a zombie, or eat his flesh?
Your Buy-Bull is full of that kind of magical crap, Gullible Granny.

Lol
You've got the wrong bible, bed wetter. lol.

As a welfare-depending demonrat, it's nice to see you don't let the right book get in the way of your opinions. ;)

He's a' gettin' RAPTURED soon, Brother Leon!

tumblr_llj4t8gZ1e1qcoaceo1_500.gif
Yous a gettin' burned to the ground, legioness. ;)

Even degenerates like yourselves can look forward to something positive, IF you don't continue to be douchebags.

Proverbs 14:32

32 The wicked is driven away in his wickedness: but the righteous hath hope in his death.

Even degenerates like yourselves can look forward to something positive, IF you don't continue to be douchebags.

32 The wicked is driven away in his wickedness: but the righteous hath hope in his death.

Discussing religion with leftists can be a huge waste of time.

That book could save your soul, you ungrateful bigot, but you're too busy confusing the shit out of yourself and everyone around you:

View attachment 2893

Shake the dust from the idiot, off of your shoulders.

He's just posting the anti-religion crap; because he knows he can harass you with it.
Liberals will accept his kind of behavior; but will throw a complete hissy-fit over a post that they FEEL is racism.

Douchebaggery is your realm.
Your faith is a waste of time. Your death will end you, Granny.
Even if you were righteous, you would still be wrong.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Last edited:
Shake the dust from the idiot, off of your shoulders.

He's just posting the anti-religion crap; because he knows he can harass you with it.
Liberals will accept his kind of behavior; but will throw a complete hissy-fit over a post that they FEEL is racism.

I forgive you douchebag.

Back