Vodka ad "gives away" CA, AZ, NM etc. to Mexico

Hey I am a mans man, I stick my head in man crotches (wrestling) , fought in a war, worked in LE, and watch Opra!

Another reason why Soc is an idiot.

We didn't steal half of mexico, they lost the war and then signed the treaty. Not only that but they WANTED to sell most of Sonora and Baja California. We should have taken it.

They lost the faux-war. Why don't we go and invade Singapore next, gee, that's OK, because they'd lose, it wouldn't be stealing.

Conquest of large portions of land by one soveriegn from another is not theft unless the conquering army is repulsed or defeated later. History is always told from the POV of the victor.

And that's why the American ransacking of half of Mexico is looked upon so positively by you uber-nationalists.

If you can't hold it you deserve to lose it, but these days it's more or less impossible to forcibly annex territory. For better or worse, the international system is now too strong for a nation to completely ignore. The good old days of invading, conquering, and annexing are over.

Your Singapore example is stupid. Times have changed too much for any example like that to be relevant.

Half the world would be up in arms against us if we did that.

If you can't hold it you deserve to lose it, but these days it's more or less impossible to forcibly annex territory. For better or worse, the international system is now too strong for a nation to completely ignore. The good old days of invading, conquering, and annexing are over.

Your Singapore example is stupid. Times have changed too much for any example like that to be relevant.

Half the world would be up in arms against us if we did that.

And rightly so. History doesn't change what's right. We used to have the power to execute blacks for stealing a loaf of bread too, that doesn't make it right, and it would be retarded to try and justify the murder that went on in the south. Just as it is stupid to try and justify rampaging into other countries and stealing and killing everything in them just because a nation had the power to do it. What the fuck is wrong with you? What is less libertarian than believing that a government should have a right to take or kill anyone or anything it wants just because it has the power?

Last edited:
Back