Vote Early/Vote Often

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8301269

WAKE COUNTY (WTVD) -- Authorities have charged four Wake County residents with voter fraud in connection with the last presidential election.

Twenty-six-year-old Kierra Fontae Leache of Pheiffer Drive in Raleigh, 46-year-old Shelia "Sheilia" Romona Hodges, also of Pheiffer Drive in Raleigh, and 25-year-old Brandon Earl McLean of Bethune Drive in Raleigh, allegedly cast two ballot votes in 2008.

All three are registered Democrats.

According to arrest warrants, Leache filed a no-excuse absentee application on Oct. 29, 2008, as well as voted at the polling place on Martin Luther King Boulevard in Raleigh on Nov. 4.

Leache later admitted to authorities that she did vote twice in the presidential election.

Hodges and McLean - who also is facing unrelated charges from this past June - both each participated in early voting at Chavis Heights Community Center in Raleigh and later voted on Election Day at their local fire department polling place, according to court documents.

They also admitted to the charges.

Authorities have not said if or how the suspects are connected to one another.

Arrest warrants for all three suspects note the date of offense as far back as March of 2010. All three have been placed under a $10,000 bond.

More at link...

104557.jpg

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8301269

WAKE COUNTY (WTVD) -- Authorities have charged four Wake County residents with voter fraud in connection with the last presidential election.

Twenty-six-year-old Kierra Fontae Leache of Pheiffer Drive in Raleigh, 46-year-old Shelia "Sheilia" Romona Hodges, also of Pheiffer Drive in Raleigh, and 25-year-old Brandon Earl McLean of Bethune Drive in Raleigh, allegedly cast two ballot votes in 2008.

All three are registered Democrats.

According to arrest warrants, Leache filed a no-excuse absentee application on Oct. 29, 2008, as well as voted at the polling place on Martin Luther King Boulevard in Raleigh on Nov. 4.

Leache later admitted to authorities that she did vote twice in the presidential election.

Hodges and McLean - who also is facing unrelated charges from this past June - both each participated in early voting at Chavis Heights Community Center in Raleigh and later voted on Election Day at their local fire department polling place, according to court documents.

They also admitted to the charges.

Authorities have not said if or how the suspects are connected to one another.

Arrest warrants for all three suspects note the date of offense as far back as March of 2010. All three have been placed under a $10,000 bond.

More at link...

Damn, Mcain could have won...

I saw this in my paper today Damo. Thanks for posting it. One has to wonder how many Democrats didn't get caught.

3 retards all posted, mostly to deflect. Thanks, retards!!

:corn:

Look, I'm all in favor of preventing voter fraud. The Republicans are not. Instead, they are in favor of voter ID laws that do nothing to prevent the types of fraud that actually exist and instead combat the virtually non-existent evil of voter impersonation. And they do it because they know that the voter ID law, to the extent it has any impact at all, will disproportionately impact traditionally Democratic voters.

Look, I'm all in favor of preventing voter fraud. The Republicans are not. Instead, they are in favor of voter ID laws that do nothing to prevent the types of fraud that actually exist and instead combat the virtually non-existent evil of voter impersonation. And they do it because they know that the voter ID law, to the extent it has any impact at all, will disproportionately impact traditionally Democratic voters.

why are you so afraid to have people show id's? what is your basis that it will impact dem voters?

why are you so afraid to have people show id's? what is your basis that it will impact dem voters?

Why is an ID requirement necessary? There is zero reason for it. And spare me the bullshit about who it will impact. I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

Why is an ID requirement necessary? There is zero reason for it. And spare me the bullshit about who it will impact. I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

If you don't think unscrupulous voters scour the obits for the weeks before for names and addresses then the only explanation is that you were born last night.

Commercial transactions and voting are not the same thing.

1) I never said they were... the point is.... people have to have ID's to do a lot of things in this country. Pretending that it is such a huge inconvenience to get an ID for voting purposes is simply NONSENSE.

2) All of those commercial transactions ask for ID to help avoid what? FRAUD (with the exception of airlines where it is done to make sure u not a terrerist)

Back